Ch 5

An: Hey everyone, I'm back so soon. This chapter was written to Hows It Gonna Be by Third Eye Blind and Finesse by Drake. Yall work has been a little crazy, this chapter isn't super long but it's laying down some groundwork for drama. I will try and post the mood videos as well as links on all socials tomorrow. Your girl is going to bed early for once. I hope everyone enjoys this and I will see you all soon. Take care of yourselves and drink lots of water.

Simone was asleep when her phone started going crazy with notifications. She turned over seeing the screen flashing and saw the notification from Jimin. Did she want to answer the phone no but she figured it may have been a good idea to respond. It took her a few minutes to try and figure out what to say:

She ignored the last message turned her phone on silent and attempted to go back to sleep

She ignored the last message turned her phone on silent and attempted to go back to sleep. Deep in her thoughts when she sees the phone repeatedly light up, she flips it over and goes back to sleep. Jimins cheeks become red with anger as his fiance is snuggled on top of him, wishing he could go over to Simone's place, just to talk. He decided to change her name on his phone because he and Layla shared a cell phone line. God forbid, she goes through the bill and starts questioning why's he texting this number, her number. He grips tightly around the phone and is ready to text her again when Layla grumbles, "What're you doing babe?" Jimins hands roam through her soft hair, "I'm playing a game on my phone love."

She places kisses all over his chest, "Sorry that I fell asleep-"

"It's ok," he interrupted, "I know you've been working hard beautiful... I love you so much and wish that you didn't work so much."

Layla looks into his eyes, "I don't mind it, I love my job despite my situation. It brings me joy."

Jimin sighs, "But our businesses are doing so well and I can take care of us... Just forget it, I know you'll never quit."

Smiling at him, "You're damn right, I won't. Come on, let's go to bed."

The pair go upstairs and though Layla fell back asleep, he was wide awake, drowning in his head. Unsure of what to do, he just knew that he had to get some rest soon because he had work at the dance studio in the morning. When he woke, Layla was cooking his breakfast and lunch for the day. His arms wrap tight around her and he grins, "Thank you, my love." She just about finishes when there's a knock on the door, Jimin rushes to open it, "Morning Yoongi." Yoongi smiles, "Hey brother-in-law, how are you today?" Jimin brings him into the kitchen and hands him a bottle of water, "Oh, I'm fine," he excuses himself to finish getting dressed for work.

Layla finishes packing his food when he returns. Getting on her tiptoes and kissing his lips, she whispers, "I love you, baby, have a great day." She gently sucks his lip between her teeth as they kiss, "Love you too, see you soon." Yoongi coughs watching those two interact, "You guys..." Layla looks in her brother's direction, "Oh please, you really need to go on a date Yoongi. I know just the girl for you." Jimin grabs his food and heads to the door, he faintly hears Yoongi say, "Is that so?! Who?" Jimin could practically feel the color fade from his face as she heard Layla giggle, "My neighbor, Simone." He closes the door and mumbles under his breath, "Yoongi is not what Simone wants, I am."