Ch 4

This chapter was written to All the things t.a.t.u. Hope you enjoy.

Jimin made an extra effort to make sure Layla and he got along after cheating, he never actually cheated on her prior and he knew it was a mistake he never wanted to make again. He thought about telling her but ultimately decided against it, it wasn't worth the argument or the risk of losing her.

"I have to stop by the gym I'll be back soon," Jimin said as he kissed Layla.

"Alright, just... be home for dinner please?" Jimin nodded before heading out.

Jimin hadn't seen Simone in weeks and he was worried, despite knowing they should in no way be together, he couldn't help but at least care about her. He pulled up to the gym and parked his car debating on whether he should even go inside. He took a deep breath, exited his car, and walked towards the gym.

Once inside Jungkook was wiping down equipment and the gym was fairly busy, the shake shop had a line, and most equipment was in use other than the one Jungkook was cleaning, but no Simone. Jimin moved to the back of the counter to check for her login sheet, he saw she was still an active member but she hadn't been in a while.

"

"

You're here early," Jungkook smirked.

"Shut up Kook." Jimin's fingers tapped the counter before he picked up the gym's business phone and dialed the number on file. After 3 rings Simone picked up.

"Hello?" Jimin's heart skipped finally hearing her voice again. He had been worried.

"Hey, This is Jimin the owner of the gym." He tried his best to sound professional, "Our file shows you haven't been in a while, we just wanted to make sure you didn't want to cancel your membership."

There was a moment of silence before Simone answered. "Jimin, can you meet right now?"

"W-what?" Jimin wasn't expecting that answer.

"The café near our houses," Simone said.

"Is everything alright?" Jimin asked.

"I'll explain if you can meet me there." Simone sounded almost empty.

"Yeah." Jimin finally said. "Yeah I can be there in like 10 minutes"

"See you then," Simone said before hanging up.

Jimin didn't say anything to Jungkook as he walked out of the gym. He drove to the coffee shop in a daze. What could Simone have to say that was so important it couldn't have been over the phone? Also, what could she possibly have to say that she couldn't have just knocked on his door or went to the gym.

When he entered the café he saw Simone at the counter and he stepped next to her handing the barista his card and ordered a drink as well. "Everything okay?" He whispered to her as they stepped to the side to wait for their drinks.