Intro- Ch 1

AN: Hey, everyone, I'm not sure what the exact inspiration for this story but it will be a collab with @yoooongjooonie. This will outline the tales of Simone, Jimin, and Layla. It will be just like our previous collab where the chapters will be broken up by authors, I will be doing the intro chapter(this chapter) and the coauthor will do the next chapter. I hope you guys like it and please have a good day. This is the intro chapter, you guys know it always starts out mild with me. I wrote this to Ex-factor by Lauryn Hill :) The first collab of 2024 and I am so thankful to all of you guys for rocking with me, rocking with us. Also, my ko-fi is under the same name Dde719, and will use that for sneak peeks of the next projects and possibly mini-chapter leaks. All links and mood videos will be on all socials :)

Simone is an overnight ER nurse who moved to the area a few months ago. She was finally adjusting to her new home and surroundings and decided to join a gym. Since her schedule was three 12-hour shifts on Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays. She would work out on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday around 1 am. She chose this type of workout schedule because she's used to being awake at that time. Walking in one evening, she saw a man with the most beautiful physique and face she'd ever seen behind the check-in counter.

Smiling at Simone, he says, "Hello, can I see your app to scan please?" Squinting at his name tag, "Hello, Jimin," leaning her head to the side as she looked him up and down, "When did you start working here?" He bites his bottom lip before speaki...

Smiling at Simone, he says, "Hello, can I see your app to scan please?" Squinting at his name tag, "Hello, Jimin," leaning her head to the side as she looked him up and down, "When did you start working here?" He bites his bottom lip before speaking, raising his eyebrows, "I've been here, I'm the owner of this gym, and come here to help out sometimes. I also make sure all the workers are being compliant." Putting the phone in the pockets of her yoga pants, "Well, nice to meet you, I hope to see you around some more. Then she grins as walks away, slowly swinging her hips back and forth. She takes a few more steps, bends over pretending to tie her shoe, and glances back to see if he's looking.

He quickly turns away when she notices him staring, Simone's face begins to feel warm as the blood rushes to her cheeks then she proceeds to her workout. After an hour of weights and cardio, she went down to the shower and sauna to relax after exercising. After changing into her clothes and heading out the door, she didn't see Jimin and figured he left for the evening. By the time she reached home around 4 am, she saw her neighbor stumbling into her apartment, "LAYLAAA!?"

She looks at her, "Wh-WHAT IS IT?!"

"I never see you out so late, did you have a hot date or-"

"It's not your business, Simone," she interrupts.

"Girl, listen, it's great that you're getting some. I hope you had a great time... See you around." Simone waves as she turns around and walks away.

Then she walked into her house and sat on the bed, watching TikToks until she fell asleep late into the morning. Simone spent the rest of the day doing chores around the house and shopping for groceries to do food prep on the weekend. She was so excited to go to the gym again later to see if Jimin would be there. She decides that the next time she sees him, she's going to give him her phone number. By the time her errands were finished, she decided to take a quick nap before heading to the gym that early morning. After putting on some V-cut booty shorts and a sports bra, she sprayed on some perfume, got in the car, and headed down to the gym.