𝟐𝟖. 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

As the soft, silky blindfold embraced my eyes, my heart began to race with anticipation. I could hear the gentle hum of the plane's engines, a soothing melody that whispered promises of adventure and mystery.

Beside me, my husband Reyaansh's hand was warm against mine, his touch a beacon of reassurance in the darkness.

My mind raced with questions, curiosity bubbling up like champagne in a flute. Where were we going? What awaited us at our destination? I could hardly contain my excitement, each passing moment feeling like an eternity as I waited for the grand reveal.

Suddenly, the voice of the pilot cut through the air, announcing our descent.

My heart leaped into my throat, the thrill of the unknown sending shivers down my spine. We were almost there, on the brink of discovering the surprise that Reyaansh had orchestrated with such care and secrecy.

As the wheels touched down with a gentle thud, I could hardly contain myself any longer.

The blindfold was lifted, and the world burst into a kaleidoscope of color and light. I blinked in the sudden brightness, my eyes struggling to adjust to the dazzling spectacle before me.

And then, like a dream unfolding before my very eyes, I saw it. The azure sea stretching out as far as the eye could see, the sun-drenched cliffs rising majestically from the water below. We were in Greece, a land of ancient wonders and timeless beauty.

I felt a surge of emotion welling up inside me, threatening to spill over at any moment. I turned to Reyaansh, my heart overflowing with love and gratitude. Without a word, I threw my arms around him, pulling him close in a tight embrace.

"Oh, Reyaansh!" I exclaimed, my voice trembling with emotion. "This is beyond anything I could have ever imagined. Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

Tears pricked at the corners of my eyes as I pressed my lips to his, a thousand words of gratitude and joy flowing between us in that single, perfect moment.

We stood there, wrapped in each other's arms, the world around us fading into insignificance as we basked in the glow of our shared happiness.

In that moment, I knew that this was just the beginning of an adventure unlike any other.

With Reyaansh by my side, there was nothing we couldn't conquer, no dream too big to chase. And as we stepped off the plane and into the warm embrace of Greece, I knew that this was only the first chapter in a story that was bound to be filled with love, laughter, and countless moments of pure, unadulterated joy.

"Did you tell everyone?" I asked and he nodded.

"I told them before the trip.I wanted to keep it a suprise for you." He said and I chuckled.

"So where are we going to stay?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Not in a hotel though." He said and I nodded confused.