𝟑. 𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

"We have a special announcement to make..." My father began saying but I had a bad feeling about this. I don't even know why my heart was beating so fast.

"We , that is The Rathore Family and us the Singhania's have come to the decision to make this friendship, a life long relation . We have decided to get my daughter Aira Singhania get married to Hukum Sa, Reyaansh Singh Rathore." He said And as he finished Athrav Rathore hugged him and all the guest applauded.

I was frozen in my place . I couldn't move. I couldn't think straight. How could my own father do it to me. How could he do something without having my consent. How could my own father get me to marry a man I barely knew.

"Now i would like both of our children to join us on the stage and also we would like all of you to invite of my son and soon to be daughter in law Roka ceremony tommorow. " Athrav Rathore said.

I couldn't get to stage, I just couldn't. I looked towards there way and ran as fast as I could to my room . Tears ran free from my eyes.

"Aira!" I heard my father voice shouting at me. But I was too engrossed with my thoughts to stop running.

Suddenly I was stopped as I felt a hand pulling my elbow stopping me ,

I turned around and look at my father who now looked really angry,

"There are lot of acquaintance of ours and buisness partners of Rathore's present in this party. And you decided to disrespect all of us." My father said.

"And what you did papa!! You just announced of me marrying a man I barely knew. A man feared by every single soul , living or dead. And why did you do it for you own sick pleasure of for your reputation. " I shouted at my father.

"Reyaansh Singh Rathore is the perfect groom for marriage . What else do you wish for?" My father said genuinely looking confused. Oh good lord what is he even thinking.

"Papa! Sirf paisa hi kya aap logo ke liye sab kuch hai! Bus paisa wala banda hai beti ki shaadi Kara do. Mera kya? Meri marzi ka kya? Mere sapna ka kya? Meri khwayison ka kya? Kya Aapne mujhe ek bhi baar pucho is shaadi ki baat duniya ko batana se pehle nahi! Bus gaye stage par or bol dia sab . Aur ek bhi baar nahi socha ki aapki beti hu main mujhe Meri shaadi ke baare mein Janne ka haq hai! " I shouted this time very loudly this time. This was the rudest I spoke with him .

(Papa! Is money the only thing that matters to you! Just seeing a guy with lot of money and get you daughter be married to him. But what about me? My choice? My dreams? My ambitions? Did you asked me even once before announcing this wedding in front of whole world. And did you not even think that i am your daughter and i deserve to know about my own marriage. )

I was always my fathers princess. I never thought he would do something like this with me.

"Tumhari shaadi bus Reyaansh Rathore se ho rahi hai baat khatam." My father said with finality in his voice