𝟒. 𝐑𝐨𝐤𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

A girl always dreams of her marriage. One day she will have the most handsome and caring handsome whom she had picked herself and with who she can't wait to spend her whole life . She imagines of each function of her wedding. How happy and joyful she would be in each one of them. But dreams of all this came to a full stop by no one other than my own family.

And now I was forced to marry a man i barely. Actually knew nothing except for what tabloid says. And I was not even informed of this marriage along with that today the first ceremony of my wedding was taken place and here I was sitting in my room surrounded by all this makeup artist , my friends and my cousins.

They seemed happy , some seemed jealous . I don't know about what Even they are jealous of. They keep on saying you are getting married to the most good looking and wealthy buisness man of Asia. Why are you sulking? But they dont understand, the life which they wish for isn't my ambition. I wanted to lead a simple and happy life.

I looked beautiful. No doubt on that part. The lehenga picked out by my family was beautiful , my makeup and hair was beautiful and elegant. I was looking like a princess. But lifeless. The happiness which I've always imagined in my life during my marriage was missing.

"Rathores are here!" One of my cousins, shaina said gleamed happy

"Bua asked us to get her to function." She continued.

And then I was , with that help of my two friends and cousins been take down for my Roka ceremony.

With each step I took my heart beat fastened up. I was taken to a man I barely knew. I know , I can't deny the fact that he was handsome and I feel a strange urge, a pull towards him. Whenever I look at him I feel a weird urge to be with him , in his arms. But I think he also hates the idea of this Marriage as I do.

And why would he not ! He was the king , the Hukum Sa of Rajasthan and here I am a normal girl coming from a normal family whose parents somehow has connections with the royal family.

My house was decorated beautifully. It was as good as every girl imagined it to be.

I made my way downstairs and the first things my eyes locked with was with a hazel brown ones. Reyaansh Singh Rathore. Looking absolutely handsome and powerful in sherwani talking with his two friends while keeping his gaze on me.