𝟏𝟐. 𝐇𝐚𝐥𝐝𝐢

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

And as they say the amount of darkness that your mehendi brings in your palm is how much your husband will love you , turned out it was true indeed.

My mehendi was the darkest shade I personally even saw .

Right now I was getting ready for my haldi ceremony. It's a ceremony for the bride and groom where a paste of turmeric is applied on both of them so they glow on their wedding day.

It was a more difficult ritual as after this we won't be able to see each other until marriage because they say it's bad luck.

I chose a beautiful ombre lehenga for my haldi as it catches my vibe.

I quickly got dressed and Rathore family , my family and every one was downstairs in courtyard where ceremony was taking place

As I made my way down I was excited to see my would be husband.

The moment I step inside I caught his eye. Looking as handsome as ever he was there in a white kurta and pajama being tortured by ishu and chachi applying haldi.

I just made my way there and everyone turned towards me.

My would be mother in law came over to me and said,

"Kitni pyaari lag rahi ho! Aur mehendi ka rang dekho kya khoob chada hai!" She said caressing my hands.

(You look so beautiful! And look how much dark your mehendi is !)

After that she guided me where Reyaansh was sitting just to make me sit in front of him .

Through the while I was making my way there I could feel piercing gaze of Mahima at the back of my head but I chose to ignore it.

As I made my way there everyone started to be busy among themselves. Every one were enjoying their time.

Suddenly a flower if marigold was thrown my way and when I looked up it was Reyansh. He was nodding his head in other direction and I know this clearly means he wants to meet me alone.