𝟏𝟓. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐈𝐈

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

My heart was beating so freaking fast right now I was making my way to the stage area were mandap was set up and where my family , my future family and my Hukum Sa is waiting for me.

Slowly the door leading to the mandap opened and I was walking in phulo ki chadar holded by my brother, and cousins .

I was so freaking nervous that I couldn't meet anyone eyes I was looking down .

"Aapne Hukum ko dekh to le!" Ishu whispered in my hear .

(Look at your King once!)

Paying heed to her words I slowly looked up and the first thing my eyes was locked up was with my soon to be husband, my Hukum Sa , my Reyaansh.

He was looking at me with such intensity with is readily making me weak in the knees. I was blushing so furiously looking at him.

He was standing there looking so royal , so handsome, so good just like a king. In his golden sherwani and Pag. Holding a sword in his left hand he was looking so handsome.

By the time I was admiring my soon to be husband I reached the area near the stage , where Reyaansh extended his hand towards me . I took the hold of his hand in mine and suddenly firecrackers bursted in the sky and Veer and Viraj started to shout and hoot.

I blushed at that so freaking hard and Reyaansh pulled me towards his side.

"Varmala ki rasam kare Hukum?" Pandit ji asked Reyaansh to which he nodded.

(Can we do the exchange of garland ritual King?)

Sarah brought a thali with two rose garland. Those were so freaking beautiful just like the decor of whole haveli. We both took one in our hands and stood in front of each other.

"Ab ek doosre ko varmala pehnaye!" Pandit ji said.

(Now exchange the garland!!)

Reyaansh was literally tall for my height for me to put garland around his neck.

And suddenly Reyaansh bent his neck towards me , every one in the haveli went quite .

I just smiled at his gesture and put garland around him. Then he looked up at me and put garland around me and now every one was clapping and rose petals were thrown on us.

"Ab sab mandap chale!" My soon to be mother in law said.

(Now let's go to chapel!)

I was helpless by ishu holding my lehenga and my curiosity asked her a single question which was nagging in my brain,

"Why was every one quiet when Reyaansh bent his neck?" I asked her.

"He is a king and he isn't supposed to do that. He can and never bend his neck or knee in front of any single person alive. Well except his queen!" She said smiling not smirking but genuinely smiling at me.