𝟕. 𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

Being that close to him send some unknown sparks throughout my whole body. The way he looks at me , the way he touch me, the way his gaze always lingers at me whether I am looking at him or not.

Right now I am currently in my bed it's 5 in the morning and I've been turning here and there over my bed as there is only one month in my head. My soon to be husband.

And the fact that tommorow we are going to there house to decide our marriage date keeps me up at night.

Tossing and turning over I somehow slept off and drifted off to my Dreamland.

Waking up at 10 , i woke up to a hassle.

Palak and ishu along with my mother were moving here and there shouting,

"Aira uth ja! Late ho gaya hai hai Hume thoda Uth ja!" They kept on shouting at Me.

(Aira wake up! We are already late wake up)

I somehow because of their continuous rants woke up and made my way to my bathroom where I did my morning routine.

An anarkali suit was already hanging in there obviously picked up by friends so I decided to take a shower and get ready after a good hour I made my way downstairs.

Must have to say I was looking good in this white anarkali.

I got my way to our living room and my mother saw me and she said,

"Chalo ye aayi to! Ab chalo Sab aisi hum der lar chuke hai is ladki ke peeche!" My mother said And everyone gave me bombastic side eye and made their way outside.

I just rolled by eyes and shrugged my shoulders and made my way out .

After closing the door I sat in the car and we drove of towards Rathore's palace.

All the while through out the journey too I kept on thinking about him . How his little caress was enough to lit my body on fire. How his kiss was so rough and raw and ignited some spark on me which I never knew excited .