𝟏. 𝐈𝐧𝐯𝐢𝐭𝐞

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

Do you guys do realise that happily ever after only exist in story books. Why the hell can't it exist in real life too. Every single person has committed something they are ashamed of but ever single person in this world has the rights of having their happily ever after.

Though I believe very less in that concept rather than my two best Friends , ishika aur ishu as I call her and Palak. They think we'll get a happily ever after.

But I know ive already have my happily ever after with me. And I am with him right now. Guess who is it?

My bed . Of course . That's the only thing I love after My parents and friends. That's the only happily every after that could I ever achieve.

"Uth ja Maharani!! 9 baje gaye hai. Shaam ko party hai tayyariya nahi karni tujhe?" My best friend palak shouted snatching my blanket from my body.

(Wake up Queen!! It's 9 already. Don't you want to prepare for evenings party?)

As she removed my blanket cold breeze hit my body as i realised another devil known as my best friend to world is ishika ishika opened the window.

Great!!!

"But I don't wanna wake up right now." I whined.

"Don't you wanna get ready for party?" Palak asked me .

"No!" I said snatching my blanket an putting it over me.

"Get the hell up and go freshen up.. or I'll beat you!" Ishu said And they somehow managed to wake me and do my morning routine.

I did everything essential and dressed in a white kurta and jeans and made my way downstairs . I saw my mumma who Is the best and my two idiot Friends.

My brother and father must have already went to office.

"Happy Anniversary Mamma." I said while hugging her from back.

"Thank you bacha!" She said and asked me to eat my breakfast .

I sat down and started to eat my breakfast peacefully.

After breakfast I came over to our living room which was being decorated for today's party.

I've decided that I'll wear something Modern ethnic type . I was in my phone all day , spending time with my friends and it's holiday today for my college and we usually spend our time in home if we are free from college.

It was already 2 pm now and we were headed upstairs to my room to get ready as party in in less than 3 hours, and when we are together getting ready at 6 hours is also impossible.

We were making our way to our room when mom dropped the bomb on us which changed my life forever,

"Get ready girls with the guests our special guest will also reach in 3 hours . Go get ready?!" My mom said hurriedly.