𝟏𝟔. 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

The fluttering feeling inside my heart and stomach right now can't be explained.

Making my way to Rathore's Mansion was just like a new life for me. Now I am a Married woman. I have responsibilities towards them and i have my goals to achieve.

I didn't realised my grip on Reyaansh hand tightened when he said,

"Jaan?" He asked me.

"Ji?" I said.

"Everything alright?" He asked me smiling at me.

"Ha!" I whispered.

"Pati se jhooth bolna paap hota hai!" He said to me .

(Its bad to lie to your husband)

"Hume dar lag raha hai!" I said to him.

(I am scared!)

"Kyu?" He said

(Why?)

"Hum sab sambhal toh lenge na?" I asked him.

(I can handle everything right?)

"Are Mera baccha! Tum sab kuch sambhal logi. Aur kuch ho bhi gaya toh hai na tumhara Reyaansh tumhare saath!" He said to me .

(Oh my baby! You will handle everything and in case something messes up your Reyaansh is there to handle everything!)

Hearing his words tears welled up in my eyes and I just nodded smiling at him.

I moved forward and pecked his lips and again went back to my seat. I was blushing furiously by now but my man is too freaking cute for not deserving a kiss.

We reached Rathore Mansion in no time.

Reyaansh first got down from the car and then he opened the side of my door and as I descended down the car all fireworks bursted up in the sky.

All the sky wide glistened with fireworks looking heavenly. As I looked at the entrance of the gigantic and beautiful Rathore Mansion whole Rathore family was standing there with my mother on law standing in front with aarti ki thal!

The welcome was so good that it brought tears to my eyes. I can't with this. This Is too good to be true.

As Reyaansh hold my hand and made my way towards my new family my heart was beating so fast.

"Aa gayi Mera bahu!" Maa said as I reached the doorstep.

(My daughter in law is here)

"Aira beta ab is kalash ke chawal ko pair se gira kar andar aao!" Maa said to me and I just nodded.

(Aira now make the rice inside this pot fell and enter inside the house!)

And I did and everyone Clapped for me.