𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

I was lost in the beauty of this room aur by everyone in this family know as kings chamber. I can't even decipher the fact that it'll be my room from now on.

I made my way towards the bed and I was also royal as the rest of the room. Room seemed royal , all antique stuff in here screamed royalty.

I got super excited when I saw a balcony on my right side . I also wanted a balcony in my room. I made my way towards the balcony and saw it showed a beautiful view of the garden and the city .

I was so mesmerized by the beauty that I didn't realised there was someone standing behind me . I realised it when a person got a hold of my waist. There fingers touching my bare waist and just by the grip i knew it was my husband.

I turned around to come face to face with him and as he turned me around he caged me in his him arms by holding the railing of the balcony.

"Kya dekh rahi thi meri jaan?" he asked me with a light smile on his face.

(What you were looking at my life?)

His endearment towards me made me blush furiously.

"Nothing just admiring the view from your room . Look the view is so pretty!" I said turning and admiring the view.

He looked me in the eye and then said,

"I am ." And let me tell you he was not looking at the view but straight at my eyes.

Hayeee Mera dil!!!

(Oh my heart!!!)

_____________________________________

How do you think about this prologue . Tell me about it in comments .

I'll try to update as soon as I can . I really hope you like this.

Until then <3
Love you guys