𝟐. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

The hell is wrong with my family. They invited the royals of India for the party. I thought it was just a home party with all our family and friends but they made it a national typo event .

I don't even know what I am gonna do in front of them and the fact that they are ishu family scares me the most. They are gonna judge me as I am there daughter friend too.

I started to choose a dress for myself as if know I started to think about all this I would start having grey hair.

I chose to wear a saree. Ethnic suits me way too much. And i love to flaunt my desi girl look.

I did a neutral and wore my jhumkas. It was already 5 : 30 by the time I got ready and ishu and palak already went down . So after looking myself af mirror I ascend my way out of my room . Down the stairs. I met with my mami (aunt) and she hugged me,

"Wah beta!! You look so pretty!" My mami said.

"So do you mami!" I said because she was really pretty both inside out.

"Why? Thank you love" she said .

After talking with all my relative for a while I made my way towards my friends,

My other two friends Preet Rana and Vihaan Choudary also came . And we five started to talk amongst ourselves.

"Main bol raha hu! Is Aira ki shaadi kar degi chahiye! Itni hot hai nahi to koi na koi chura lega humse!" Preet said jokingly at me.

( I am telling you! We should get aira married ! She is so hot someone would or else snatch her away from us!)

"Chup raho guys mujhe shy aa raha hai!" I said joking hiding my face behind my hands.

(Shut up guys I am being shy)

Ishu and palak laughed at my reaction while vihaan looked at me and smiled.

I know vihaan feels something for me but I only sees him as my best friend and I can't even decipher it because he never said anything himself It was just my sixth sense along with Preet , ishu and palak saying it.