𝟏𝟗. 𝐉𝐚𝐚𝐧

𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡

𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡

Marrying her is like a dream come true for me. The person whom I love the most seeing her in saree , looking utmost beautiful looking like a married woman walking towards me kissing my forehead was just my endgame.

Right then and there I knew this is the person I could die for and I could kill for. She is my wife, my bliss , my everything.

Now walking down the corridor of my office I couldn't help but smirk on the stunt I pulled and how it would have embarrassed her in front of whole family.

I really wanted to see her crimson red cheeks but I just wanted her to be teased by my family so i walked out.

Being separated on the first day of the marriage from her it utmost hell for me. And now that rasam of pak phera .

I don't even understand the concept of this ritual. She just got here from that house so she gotta spend time here why the hell she needs to go back there again.

Now this soured my mood and now I knew some people days gonna be spoiled.

"Sir the architect department didn't submitted the file they were supposed to. What should we do now?" Kirthi my personal assistant said to me.

"Fire all the architect department. Call HR to find new replacement!" I shouted on her.

"But sir?" She asked me .

"NOW!!!" I shouted walking and entering my cabin.

Now it was 2:00 pm when I was working on my laptop on the new deal with my London investor when I received a text from my wife,

"Ghar kab aa rahe hai aap ghar jana hai Hume?" She texted me.

(When are you coming back we have to go home!)

"Zarrorat hai Aira!" I texted her back.

(Is it necessary Aira!)

"Reyaansh just matter of one day please!" She texted back.

" I am coming in 10 be ready!" I texted back.

I got my coat from my chair and made my way out of the cabin.

"Sir you have a meeting with Mr. Gupta in 15 minutes!" Kirthi said to me.

"Cancel my meeting. I have more important work!" I said said made my way out.

I sat inside my car and made my way towards Rathore's Mansion.

When I went out I saw Aira standing there with my family and some gifts.

I got down from the car and servants start placing gifts in my car.

I went towards Aira and said,

"Bacche khana khaya!" I asked He placing my palms on her cheeks

(Did you eat food baby!)

She nodded and squeezed my hands.

After that my family bidded Aira off and we sat in my car and started to drive off towards her house.

I was driving straight while my wife was looking at me making extremely cute faces all the while trying to get my attention.

"Reyaansh"
"Janna"
"Shona"
"Patidev"
She tried to call me shaking my arms resting on hand brake.

"Nahi tum jao apne ghar Mera kya hai mein reh lunga!" I said to her.

(No you go to your house what about me ill life on my own)

"Just a matter of one day Reyaansh!" She said squeezing my arms and making cute face.

My facade melted and I went towards her and kissed her lips.

Then we silently sat in comfortable silence and she was resting her head in my shoulder.

Soon we reached her house where her mother and father was standing outside welcoming us.

She got off the car and went towards them and hugged them.

I also went towards them and took blessing from them.

After that we went inside where I was given the total damaad (son in law) hospitality.

While Aira was pouting looking every attention on me.

"Mujhe khana milega !" She asked her mother.

(Would I get some food)

"Khud le le!" Her brother replied her

(Take it yourself)

"Waah Mera ghar aur buttering is ki jo rahi hai waah!" She said slow clapping.

(Wow this is my house and you guys are only paying attention to him)

"Jaise mere ghar mein tumhari nahi chalti!" I said looking at her with scrutinizing gaze.

(Like in my house only you are not only given attention)

She smiled at me with was tight lipped and sarcastic way and ate her roti.

After we finished our food I took my farewell and Aira came out to bid me off.

"Tommorow 7 am ill pick you up!" I said to her holding my car door.

"This early!" She asked me whining.

"Itna bhi time de raha hu bahut hai!" I said sitting in my car quickly kissing her forehead leaving no grounds for discussion.

(Giving you this much time, you should be thankful)

She leaned towards the window of my car and kissed my cheek

"Dhyaan rakhna patidev!" She said to me.

(Take care hubby)

"Apna bhi jaan!" I said pecking her Lips.

(You too love)

And after that heavy heartedly I drove off . I don't know why I didn't wanted to leave her there . But it's her house she is safe there and shooing all my thoughts away i went towards my home .

My baby is spending time with her family today and Tommorow morning she will again be in my arms .

══ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══

यकीन नहीं तो आज़मा के देख ले,
एक बार मुस्कुरा के देख ले,
जो ना सोचा होगा वो मिलेगा तुझको भी,
एक बार कदम बढ़ा के देख ले

So a new update! What do you think about this one. Aren't Reyaansh and Aira too cute to be true. Vote and Comment down your opinions below.

Tune in to find out everything!!!

Until then,
Love you Cupcakes <3