𝟏𝟒. 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠- 𝐈

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

𝐀𝐢𝐫𝐚

Getting ready as a bride is freaking hectic to be very freaking utterly honest.

After I ate late brunch the makeup artist, hair artist along with my two idiot Friends came and started to get me ready for my big day.

The lehenga and jewellery everything was so royal , so aesthetic that I fell in love with it.

I asked the makeup artist for a neutral makeup but bright bold red lips and as for the hair artist I asked for a tight bun with flowers.

To be honest they were doing an impeccable job but still try sitting in a chair from past 4 hours is quite tiring.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and there came a bodyguard of Reyaansh.

"Yes!" I asked him

"Hukum Sa ne aap ke liye bhejwaya hai!" He said bowing down and handing that box to ishu.

(Hukum sa sent this for you!)

I took the hold of the box and opened it and saw the most beautiful anklet and it was like drop dead beautiful.

After getting it , I went and started dressing up , wearing my jewelleries and everything.

Finally when I was ready I looked myself in the mirror

And I wasn't looking like a normal girl today , not even a princess, I was looking like a queen. Rani Sa of Rajasthan. I never even once thought that I would be queen of Rajasthan but today thought I was feeling like a queen but I was more happy being My Reyaansh Bride.

●●●●●●●●●

𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡

Getting hurdle up in this heavy sherawani , Pag , jooti , khandani talwar . I was looking like a total King that what I was.

Today being finally married to the love of my life it was as a dream come true

Today being finally married to the love of my life it was as a dream come true .

I am so excited to freaking see her . I cant even decipher from today onwards she aint just be my love but my wife.

"Bhai sa chale! Pandit ji bula rahe hai !" Viraj came and told me.

(Brother let's go! Priest is calling you!)

"Hukum Lag rahe hai bhai sa!" Viraj said smirking at me.

(You are looking like a king!)

I smirked at him after giving a giving a final look over myself I started to descend down the stairs and reached the area where my wedding was taking place.

"Haye Mera bacha!" My mom came having tears in her eyes and hugged me , and applying a dot of kohl from her eyes behind my ears.

(Oh my child)

I just smiled and shook my head at her and one by one each family member came and acknowledged me .

By now the whole Singhania family came down to they nodded in my direction.

My soon to be mother in law came with aarti ki thal and did my aarti and put my tilak.

"Ab Aapne damaad ka naak to keeche!" My mom said to Aira's mother.

(Now pull your son in law's nose)

She looked at my direction wide eyed but I just nodded and smiled and I bent in her direction so she could pinch my nose.

She slowly brought her hand up and pinched the bridge of my nose whe everyone hooted and shouted .

After that we made our way inside but the person my eyes were finding was nowhere to be seen.

"Jisse aap dhund rahe hai bhai sa ! Uski entry abhi baki hai!" Sarah said looking at me smirking, teasing me.

(The person you are wedding, her entry in pending)

I just glared at her to which she teasingly shrugged and I made my way to the stage with our families and the priest.

Finally after acknowledging my presence pandit ji announced,

"Rani Sa ko bhi bula lijiye varmala ke liye !" He said looking at My soon to be mother In law direction.

(Call the Queen for the ritual of exchanging garlands)

She nodded at pandit ji and called someone going aside.

After a bit like five minutes later whole area went silent and only the song "Jogi Mahi" could be heard and then suddenly down the pathway which leads to stage the door opened Swiftly and my breathe fucking hitched---

Oh god!

━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━

इन आंखों को जब तेरा
दीदार हो जाता है..
दिन कोई भी हो
लेकिन त्यौहार हो जाता है!!

Hey lovelies!! Wedding begins, this is the very first part so to keep you guys a lil bit waiting and on edge. I am so freaking excited , comment and tell about yours. Tune in to find out everything.

Until then,
Love you <3