Chapter 18: Wedding Planning

2 weeks later
Raven's Pov
I was out with Robert looking for a wedding dress. I've been in 10 different stores and still haven't found the perfect dress. Ryan gave me his credit card and said he'll pay for everything. He was way to nice to me and spoiled me. I finally walked into this cute little dress store at the end of the street and found a dress.

"Robby you like this one?"

He smiled and kicked his legs. The cashier giggled "Awee he's so adorable."

I smiled "Thank you. I'm gonna buy this dress."

She rung it up "3,000 dollars please."

I swiped the card and put in the password. She handed me my recipt and I went back into the aisles looking for shoes and a cute tiara. Once I got everything I needed I paid and left.

At home.
Ryan: Babe where are you?

Rae: Home with Robert where are you?

Ryan: On my way home. Did you get the dress you wanted?

Rae: It was a tad expensive I got a tiara and shoes too.

Ryan: Raven don't worry about it. It's your wedding I want you to feel special as ever.

Rae: Babe its OUR wedding not just only mine. You don't have to spoil me I keep telling you.

Ryan: But baby I want to. I like spoiling you because I love you so much.

Rae: I love you too.

Ryan: I'm a block away.

Rae: See you when you get here we gotta talk.

Ryan:About what?

Rae: Just get here.

Two minutes later a out of breath Ryan ran in the house. "What...did...we..need to talk about?"

I laughed "Come here."

He walked over to me and I kissed him. He pulled away right away and I looked at him "Uhm okay."

He grabbed my wrist when I tried walking away "No I want to kiss you I just can't breathe."

"You could have walked bruh."

"You said it was important so I ran."

"What are we doing for our honeymoon?"

"We could have Connor watch Robert."

"Yeah that's true. Where do you wanna go?"

"Dubai!!"

"Alright cool I'll book the flight."

"I wanna help."

Ryan walked closer to me. "I love you so much."

I giggled "I love you too."

He grabbed my waist "No I really love you. Like I'm seriously in love with you."

I kissed his lips "Your really attractive when you get all mushy on me."

He reached for my butt "Oh you think so?"

"Mhm."

"Can I see your wedding dress?"

"No silly it's bad luck. It's beautiful though it's big and puffy."

His eyes went dark "I can't wait to see you in it."

"Babe why do you always get so Christian Grey-ish on me?"

He kissed my lips long enough "Because you turn me on in ways I've never seen."

I pushed him away "Go plan our flight Christian."

"Okay Ana baby."

~~~~
A/N: That chapter sucked ass I'm soooo sorry.