Chapter 4: Make up breakup?

Wesley's Pov
I sat in my room thinking about what I'd done. I'm so fucking stupid and I hate myself. I'm sure Raven hates me too. I love that girl I really do it's just sometimes I get jealous but it's only because I love her.

I decided that I was gonna make it up to her. I'm gonna surprise her at her house with a dozen carnations and chocolate and a charm bracelet.

I took a shower and changed into skinny jeans a white v neck and threw on my black and white adidas and grabbed my hoodie. I drove to the jewelry store bough the way charm bracelet then went to get the flowers and chocolate.

~~~~~~
20 minutes later.

Raven's Pov
I woke up from a knock at the door. I looked in the mirror and my eyes were puffy and red from crying my hair was still neat though it was in a side braid. I didn't have any makeup on and honestly if my eyes weren't fucked up I'd look good. I was in a oversized sweater and knee socks. For a girl that was crying I looked pretty damn good.

I walked to the door opening it and seeing the man I cried over. "Wesley what the hell do you want?"

He pulled out my favorite flowers from behind him,chocolate, and held a black box. I looked at him not wanting to say anything. I couldn't believe he was at my door trying to pull of some of bullshit apology that I was likely to accept.

He smiled "Can I come in?"

I shook my head yes but really thinking no. "Yeah I guess."

He stepped inside handing me the flowers and chocolate. He opened the box and slid the charm bracelet on my wrist. "Raven I'm so sorry I was a dick, I was jealous but I love you please don't leave me I need you in my life babe."

Tears started to fall from his eyes and soon enough we were both crying. I hugged him "I would never leave you. Your my bestfriend/boyfriend I'm not going anywhere. But pull that shit again and where done for."

He looked up and smiled "I won't I promise, take me back..please?"
I kissed his lips "Yeah."

His kiss was nice but it wasn't anything at all compared to Jake. Jake's kisses were rough but gentle. They were sweet, they were every feeling in one. He left a tingling feeling on my lips every time. His kisses were addicting.

I imagined this was Jake I was kissing. I put the flowers aside and hungrily kissed his lips positioning myself on his lap. He grabbed my hips pushing me down on him. His hands slipped up my sweater and I forgot I wasn't wearing pants.

He pulled away smiling "What was that for?"

I shrugged my shoulders "I don't know I missed you."

He kissed my lips one more time before standing up now allowing my legs to wrap around his waist. He walked upstairs to my bedroom. I felt my back hit my soft silk sheets and that's when I lost control. I slid off Wes's v neck and revealed his very attractive toned body. In seconds ge managed to get my sweater off. He looked down at my body and licked his lips as they hungrily attached to my neck.

I moaned at the feeling of his lips all over my neck. It felt great honestly nothing like Jake's neck kisses though. I flipped Wes over getting on top. I ran my fingers all down his chest and stomach. His face went complete red as something came up poking me. I returned the favor by kissing his neck and moving around on him. I got off his lap once he was huge and laid next to him.

"That was a good makeout sesh."

He bit his lip "Yeah now I'm horny damn."

I looked over at him and he was staring directly at my boobs. "I wish I could just..ugh only if you weren't pregnant right now."

I chuckled and he grabbed my hand kissing it "I love you."

I smiled kissing his lips one more time "I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~
A/N: Do you think she really loves him? Is loving two guys at the same time possible? Comment let me know
Xoxo ~ Aniyah