Chapter 21: Honeymoon Sex

Raven's Pov
Every thrust Ryan took made my mind go in spins. I moaned his name as loud as I could and he returned the favor. He pulled out of me only to slam back into me harder.

"Fuuccck Ryan."

He caressed my cheek "I'm sorry baby did I hurt you?"

I shook my head "No that felt good keep going."

He pulled out of me completely and started going down on me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head from the all the pleasure I was receiving. He slid two fingers into me while he was licking my area.

"Mmm faster baby faster."

He slid his hands up my stomach and played with my nipple as he licked me faster. I was losing my mind. He was so good at it. I felt my legs tremble as I came all over his fingers. He licked his fingers clean before we switched spots.

I looked in his eyes before giving him a full on blow job. His hands were behind his head and he kept thrusting his hips deeper into my mouth. He was large as hell so I gagged a couple times but was fine after. He started twitching and that's when I knew he was close.

He let out the longest moan "Ahhhh fuuckk Raven."

I sucked him dry then laid next to him. He pulled me closer to him and kissed my head "I hope your not sleepy."

I moved my head "Nah not really."

His hands grabbed my thigh "Good because I'm not done with you."

I sat up "I'm not done with you either."

I stared into his eyes and then kissed him. He put me on his lap and slid into me. "Ahh fuck."

He bucked his hips and I moved around in circles matching his rhythm. After that he flipped me over and slammed into me. He shut his eyes and bit his lip. It was the sexiest sight ever. I on the other hand was gripping the sheets as hard as I could. It's a good thing we're on the last floor because I'm sure no one wants to hear us have sex at 3am.

2 hours later
Laying on Ryan's chest and he kisses my forehead and whispers he loves me. I honestly LOVE this man to death and I wouldn't trade him for anything in the world.