Chapter 1: The Letter

There's a picture of Wesley. God is he beautiful.
~~~~~~~~~
Raven's Pov
I was still in shock after what Jake said. How could I forget the love of my life? How could I forget the one person that cared about me deeply and was always there? His words were fresh in my mind like it was yesterday even though it's been 3 months already. I've tried so many times to contact Jake but it didn't work. He wrote me letters apologizing for what he put me threw. My favorite letter he wrote me was this.

Dear Raven,
I know leaving you was the hardest thing for both of us. I'm really sorry for getting you involved with my life. I know you've tried contacting me but I've always denied to speak to you. Not that I don't miss you hell I miss you so much but I can't face the fact that I let you go. I know it sounds confusing but it was for the best. We aren't right for each other. I'm bad I fuck shit up that's apart of me. You, your beautiful, your supposed to get married have children go to college own a house. Your not supposed to be hung up over me. Hung up over some low life drug dealer. I'm sorry things have to end this way and I'm sorry I put you through a deeper version of hell.

Love you always,
Jake T. Austin

Wesley came into the living room with my tea. He said it was good for the baby. He's been helping me through everything and I'm glad to have him.

"Raven is that another letter?"

I shook my head "Yeah."

He gently took it out my hands and read it. I watched as he looked up at me "You wated your time with him Raven you really did."

I looked at him "Being with him I've never been so happy in my life. Jake was the love of my life only thing I regret is letting him let me go."

Wesley sighed "So are you thinking about keeping the baby?"

My eyes shot up "I mean I don't know I'm gonna have to raise it by myself. I can't necessarily go to college."

He smiled "Your gonna have a kid that's crazy."

Tears started to fall and I had no idea why probably because my emotions are all over the place right now. "Who am I kidding, I can't raise this baby by myself. I might just give it up for adoption."

Wesley grabbed my hand "Raven don't give you baby up."

I scowled at him "Well then I don't understand how I'm supposed to raise a child by myself."

Wesley pouted "I'll help you."

I shook my head "I could never ask you to do that."

He chuckled "Shut up, I want to."

I stared at him for a moment and that's when it hit me. There was this beautiful 18 year old right in front of me. His hair is perfect so is his body. His jawline is to die for and I'm here wishing Jake would come home.

I pouted "Wesley I'm sleepy."

He came over and lifted me bridal style up to my bedroom. He laid me down own my bed and started walking away.

"I'll call you later."

"No Wesley don't leave I want you here."

He turned around smirking. He took off his shoes and got in bed with me. I chuckled "I'm not sleepy I just like cuddling."

He looked down at me "You didn't have to lie if you wanna cuddle just ask that's what best friends are for."

Best Friends. Ouch!

I frowned and moved away from him a little "Yeah I guess."

He pulled me closer "What's wrong?"

"That's what best friends are for."
Wesley gave me a confused look "Are you saying you don't want to be friends?"

I face palmed myself and just leaned in and kissed him. He grabbed my face as we kissed. I pulled away taking in air.

~~~~~~~~
Cliffhanger.. what happens next?
Do you think Raven should move on?