Chapter 7: Ideas.

That is Ryan. Beautiful beautiful Ryan. Jake is still better though
(I have no idea how to dedicate chapters properly but I would like to dedicate this chapter to adriennedixon888 for being such an amazing wattpadder to me. )

Raven's Pov
After realizing I didn't want Wesley I was focused on getting the mill for Jake. But where in the hell am I supposed to get it. I'm not doing anything illegal because that's a big ass no. I thought who could I call.

I picked up my phone texting Ryan.

Rae: Hey I need your help with something really important.

Ryan: Yeah what's that?

Rae: I need a loan.

Ryan:I suppose I can ask my dad. How much?

Rae: 2 mill.

Ryan:Holy shit. Is that Jake's bail?

Rae: Yeah and there giving me till next Friday.

Ryan: Well that's gonna cost you.

Rae: Cost me what. I hope you aren't talking about sex.

Ryan: Nah something more second base.

Rae: Kissing?

Ryan: Just a makeout session here and there.

Rae: Ya know what fine only because I want Jake out of there.

Ryan:Great I'll go over to my dads tell him I need it for like college or something.

Rae: Thanks.

Ryan: If I get it I'll bring it to you.

Rae: Thanks.

I put my phone down pacing back and forth. I hope he gets it I hope he gets it. I decided to quit worrying and grab a sandwhich and play some video games. I turned on the Xbox and started playing gta. That game is a stress reliever. I found myself still on the game by 4:30.

Ryan: Yo I'm here.

Rae:Kk

I got up walking to the door. Ryan held a black duffel bag. "Your neighbors are looking at us funny."

I giggled "They can suck dick."

I grabbed the bag "Thanks come in."

He stepped in and smiled at the screen "I see someone was deep into Gta."

I picked up the controller and continued driving from the cops "Yeah its fun."

He sat next to me and put his hand on my thigh and whispered in my ear "You still owe me."

It wasn't supposed to give me shivers but come on what do you do when anyone whispers in your ear it tickles so you shiver. I turned my head and he had a smirk on his face. His lips did look nice. I leaned in giving him what he wanted. This kiss wasn't like Jake's it was different. I didn't get fireworks what I got was butterflies going off in my stomach. The kiss was gentle,soothing,relaxing and I liked it.

I pulled away blushing "Uhm I need to go get something from the kitchen."

I got up going into the kitchen. I leaned against the counter. Ryan's hand touched mine "What's wrong?"

I turned around "The fact that I liked the kiss. I'm not supposed to I still love Jake but something about that was different."

He looked into my eyes then back at my lips "It was really good actually."

His hands snaked around my waist and I gave in kissing him again. My phone rung broke the kiss. I ran back into the living room grabbing my phone.

"Hey Rae did you get it?"

"Yeah but is it too late to drive down there now and get you out there?"

"Not necessarily but it is getting late."

"Oh hush I'll be there in an hour or so."

I hung up the phone smirking "Yo Ry wanna take a road trip."

He shook his head "Hell yeah."

I laughed "You wanna take my car or yours?"

He shrugged "Doesn't matter."

I smiled "Good because I love Camaro's."

He chuckled and handed me his keys. He put the duffel bag in the back seat and we were off. I put on music and Classy was on.

Ryan started singing "Oh girl you shining like a 5th avenue diamond...Oh pretty baby this world might have gone crazy...I wanna do you like Michael I wanna kiss you like Prince."

"Imma pick you up in a Cadillac like a gentlemen bringing glamour back."

Ryan looked at me "You are a diamond. And I'm sure as hell that I wanna kiss you like Prince."

My face turned bright red. I didn't say anything. I didn't want to look at him. I don't want anything between us I can't have anything between us. I just kept driving.

He placed his hand on my thigh again "I know what your thinking. I'm crazy and Jake is gonna kill me. I know but I can't help it your so beautiful. I know there can't be anything between us."

I stopped at a red light and looked at him "Why does everyone fall in love with me?"

He smiled "Your literally everything a guy would want. If I was you I would be going out saying fuck you all I'm beautiful."
I laughed and stepped on the gas "Well I'm not gonna be what guys want I'm gonna be really fat in a few months."

"That doesn't matter it's temporary. It's easy to loose. I'll help."

I pulled into the parking lot. I sighed "I'm gonna see him for the first time in 3 months."

Ryan and I got out the car with the money in his hand and walked inside the building. The security guard was at the desk. "Uhm I'm here to pay bail."

She looked up at me and Ryan "For whom?"

"Jake Austin."

She typed in the computer "Correct well that'll be 100 grand."

I looked at Ryan "Count out 100 g."

He handed her the money "A 100 grand."

She took it and wrote us a receipt then spoke on her radio "Bring Jake Austin to discharge."

"Copy that."

She typed at her computer " You can wait in the waiting room he'll be out in 15."

We walked over to the waiting room and sat down. My phone vibrated so I pulled it out.

Ryan: So when Jake gets out does that mean our little play time is over.

Rae: But I thought I still owed you.

Ryan: Nah there's no point.

Rae: No. I'm gonna re pay you maybe not with kisses but something else.

Ryan:Stubborn women.

Rae:Oh shove it.

I heard footsteps and there he was standing right in front of me the man I loved Jake T. Austin. I jumped up and wrapped my arms around him. "I missed you so much."

He put me down and kissed me. That was the kiss I missed. I pulled away knowing this was hitting Ryan hard "Let's go."