Chapter 29: Future

Raven's Pov
It's the first day of high school for Cassie junior year and she's super excited. Robert is away at college studying to become a police officer.

Ryan kissed me goodbye before going to work. 17 years strong Ryan and I are still married. After Robert we had Cassie,Tyla,and Blake. Blake is the youngest he's 11 Cassie 16 and Tyla 14. Robert is 18.

I walked into Cassie's room to see if she was awake. "Good morning princess it's time for school first day of junior year."

Cassie's Pov
"I'm up I'm up."

I got up out of my bed and went to shower. I threw on a pair of galaxy leggings under my ripped jeans and a black tank. I grabbed my pair of Nike's out my closet and threw those on. I had the type of body that most girls dreamed of. I got that from my mom because she's fucking gorgeous. My sister Tyla and I are a split image of her and my father. I went downstairs and ate breakfast saying good morning to my siblings. Tyla had that type of hair that I wanted. Her hair is wavy and the perfect shade of brown. Mine is curly, I don't mind it but I want waves.

She looked at me "Dude your a junior."

I laughed "I know I'm excited, now come on I'm driving us to school."

I grabbed my car keys and hugged my mom "Bye mom I love you."

She hugged me back "I love you too sweetheart."

In class.

I sat next to my friend Jenna in English the teacher was super hot. Mr Brooke was perfect. His muscular body had all the girls drooling over him and his nerdy glasses that made him look sexy as hell.

He called my name "Cassie DelGado?"

I smiled "Here."

He looked at me and his eyes were a light shade of green. I wanted to melt because of what he did next. "Nice name."

I blushed "T-Thanks."

He looked up "So first unit we are going to be studying is To Kill a Mocking Jay. After reading this book you and a partner or by yourself are going to come up with after story of this book."

End of class

I got up and walked to Mr. Brooke's desk. "I've read this book about 3 times its my favorite."

He smiled "It's mine too I love it."

I pouted "I gotta get to my next class but I'll see you tomorrow."

"Uhm come by after school we'll talk more about the book."

I smiled "I'd like that yeah."

I walked to my next class happy as ever. Liking a teacher isn't too bad as long as you don't have any relationship with him right?

Mr.Brooke's Pov
She's definitely going to be on my mind all day. She's like a walking angel she's beautiful but no she's my student. I can't think that way. But I want to hold her in my arms at night and keep her safe.

After school
She walked in the classroom and I put my papers down.

"Hey Cassie how was your first day?"

She smiled "It was perfect."

I looked at her and she looked so happy and adorable. "I'm glad you had a great day."

She took a seat "How was your day?"

I shrugged "I met this beautiful girl that I think I like but I'm sure she would never like me back because I'm old and it seems wrong."

She looked at me with sad eyes "Awe why don't you think I like you?"

My eyes widened "You caught on that it was you."

She smiled "Yeah."

Tyla's Pov
It's been 15 minutes. I've been waiting by my sisters car and she still hasn't came out yet. I swear to god if she got detention on the first day.