Chapter 25: First Visit

Ryan's Pov
I shot him nothing but death glares as Raven and I watched Jake play with Robert. Raven held onto my hand and I held hers. I could tell she was pissed off. He had about another hour to go and it couldn't go any slower.

Jake looked up at us "Nice house."

Raven smiled "Like you haven't seen it before."

He gave a confused expression "Uhm I haven't."

She held my hand tighter "Mhm. Sure."

He returned his attention back to Robert. Honestly the sight of him made me wanna smash a brick on his head because of what he put Raven through. He claims he's over her but I call bullshit. It would take a hell of a long time to get over someone this perfect. This girl doesn't have one flaw. She's literally perfect. From head to toe she's gorgeous.

Raven got up and walked in the kitchen and I was left alone with Senor Asshole. "I know damn well your not over Raven."

He sighed "Look I just want to leave her alone let her be happy. If your what she wants so be it. No I'm not over her right now. But I will be. There's a million other girls out there waiting to be swept away. Why waist my life loving a girl that would never love me back."

Raven's Pov
I could hear everything they were saying. I just want Jake out of my life honestly. I can't deal with this anymore. I walked back in the play area with food in my hand. I sat next to Ryan and stared at Jake. "I would really like to be happy if you don't mind."

He shook his head "I know after my first week of visiting Robert you'll never see me again I'm moving to Paris I got a new job. When Robert gets older do me a favor and tell him that Ryan is his biological father and not me."
I shook my head "Will do."

He smiled slightly "Thanks."

Ryan rubbed a finger across mine. For once in my life I felt like I was going to be happy about this Jake stuff. He was finally leaving or so he says.

Jake's Pov
I give up with her. There's nothing I can do to make her happy except leave. So I'm leaving tonight. Rather leave early then spend another day in that house.