Chapter 8: Secrets

(That's Wesley's new girlfriend Alexis Quinn.)
Jake's Pov
I watched Raven as she got up and made popcorn. Even though she's pregnant and has a baby bump her body is still perfect. I smiled at her as she strutted back in the living room. She sat down next to me and that's when I leaned over and kissed her. Those beautiful lips I love so much. She didn't let go which made me happy.

"God can you find somewhere else to make out please?"

I cursed under my breath "Damn you Connor seriously I can't makeout with my girlfriend?"

He smirked "But what happened to Wesley and Ryan?"

Raven's eyes shot to him "Wesley and I broke up and don't you dare talk about Ryan."

"Oh you think I don't know. I was home when it happend."

"I swear to god Connor if you say anything I will never forgive you."

I looked at her "What is he talking about?"

"Ryan gave me the money but he said I owed him."

I shook my head "Okay what do you owe him?"

She gulped "Kisses. We've only had one but that one I liked."

"Raven you don't owe him anything he's an asshole for making you think you did."

"I do to he got 2 mill from his father. We didn't even use it all hence the bag. He was cool with me keeping the rest to take care of my baby."

I closed my eyes "Our baby."

She smiled "Right our baby."

I grabbed her hand "So I need to kick a certain someone's ass for stealing my girl?"

She chuckled "Don't kill Ryan he's actually a good person."

Raven's Pov
Ryan: My grandma. She's dead.

Rae:Oh my god I'm so sorry.

Ryan:Thanks she was 101 so I could see why but still she meant a lot to me. My dad is a mess.

Rae: If there's anything I could do just let me know okay?

Ryan: Well I could use a hug right now.

Rae: Come over then and watch a movie with us.

Ryan: Yeah, that sounds good. I'll be over in 5 I'm at Wesley's he has a new girlfriend.

Rae: Eww already lol

Ryan: She's annoying bitchy and blonde.

Rae:Those again.

I put my phone in my pocket and looked up at Jake. He tilted his head "Who was that?"

"Uhm Ryan his grandma died so he's coming over to join us with movie time. And no you may not kick his ass."

"I don't want him here."

"Jake his grandma is dead give him a break."

A second later there was a knock on the door. I got up answering it and letting Ryan in. He held up bottles of wine.

I hit his shoulder "You fucktard I can't drink I'm pregnant."

He shook his head "I know but Jake and I can."

Jake popped up "Whatever dude."

I closed the door "I'll get the glasses."

I walked into the kitchen and got two glasses when someone came behind me and kissed my cheek. I turned around and it was Jake.

"Do you love me?"

I kissed his lips "To the moon and back."

His face went red "Good because I love you too."

I smiled "Do you remember how we met?"

He smiled "Yeah you didn't know where the office was. Then you ended up in gym on my team. Your little ass got skills in ball."

"Call me little again and I'll knock your ass out."

He wrapped his arm around me "Short girls be thinking they can beat someone's ass."

I broke away when Ryan walked into the kitchen "It's been 10 minutes. Movie started."

I blushed "Right wine."

I carried the glasses into the living room and took a seat next to Jake. I cuddled in his side and watched the movie.

Jake's Pov
Alexis: Long time no fucking talk dude.

Jake: Alexis oh my god how long has it been?

Alexis: I don't know you tell me. I'm back in town now we should totally chill.

Jake: Yeah. I haven't seen you in 5 years.

Alexis: How have you been?

Jake: I've been great wbu?

Alexis: Same Denver has been different but ya know. Any girls wrapped around your finger yet?

Jake: Nah just one Raven. I'm gonna be a dad.

Alexis: Damn you grew up so fast didn't you.

Jake: Haha yeah wbu I'm sure guys love you.

Alexis: I'm actually visiting my boyfriend now. Wesley you might know him.

Jake: Are you serious? I'm right around the corner from him.

Alexis: That's great we'll come over.

Jake: Mm nah there's tension between my girl him and I. Just drop by when you leave his place.

Alexis: Alright cool.