Chapter 5: I need her

Jake's Pov
I've held my end down in here. It's been hell but I've been on my best behavior hoping they would let me go early. They didn't though and that made me angry. Good news is I have enough points to make another phone call. I was released from my cell and into the phone room. I picked it up dialing Raven's number.

"Hey Jake."

I smiled "Hey baby girl wassup?"

"Getting ready for my first doctors appointment."

"I hope all goes well. Hey I have my visitation rights so don't be afraid to come see me. How's Wes treating you?"

She paused for a second "We got in a fight but then we made up."

"You know I'm a better boyfriend than him right?"

"Yeah of course I know that. I miss us."

"Wes must not be around you."

"Nope he's upstairs."

"Well I miss us too. I promise you we'll work this out. I love you and I mean it. You were mine first. He doesn't know you like I do."

She giggled "Is Jakey jealous?"

"Hell yeah I'm jealous I don't want him all over you. Your mine and you always will be."

"Awee that's really sweet."

"Do you still love me?"

"Of course I do why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know because I'm not there."

"That doesn't change anything I love you the same when as I did when we were together."

"I love you so much Rae but I have to go before they yell at me."

"Love you more."

Raven's Pov
I hung up the phone just as Wesley came down the stairs.

He smiled "Ready to go babe?"

I smiled nervously "Yeah."

I feel bad for Wes. I'm just not into him. I'm still deeply in love with Jake I'll always will be. He's my one and only I don't want anyone else. I love Jake not Wesley. I only say it because honestly who do I have to help me take care of the baby when Jake is gone no one. It may sound like I'm using Wes...okay maybe I am but still I'll never get over Jake. I had butterflies in my stomach when Jake told me that no one could have me. I feel the same about him. He's mine and only mine. I need him in my life.

Jake's Pov
I need her.
I made a friend here. His name is Matthew but I call him Matt. He's in for dance mobbing the white house. When he told me the story I was in tears it was so funny. He didn't do anything wrong so he was in jail for a stupid reason.

"Yo Austin here."

I looked up to find the officer handing me a paper. "It's your bail price."

I looked at the paper and it read 2,000,000. I mentally slapped myself there's no way in hell anyone would have that much money.

I went back to talking to Matt. "I want to go hoooooomeeeee."

Matt laughed "Shut up you sound like a 5 year old."

"I'm sorry I'm just missing out on the biggest part of my girls life. Pregnancy."

His eyes popped out his head "Woah dude that's huge and she's supposedly fucking some guy named Wesley?"

"They aren't fucking just kissing cuddling. He's just a substitute."

That's all Wes will ever be to Raven a substitute.