Chapter 23: Back Home

Raven's Pov
When Ryan and I got back to our house Connor and Robert were cuddled up on the floor with blankets and pillows.

I smiled "Oh my gosh that's so adorable and holy hell Robert got big for a 3 month old baby."

I walked over to them and shook Connor. "Connor wake up."

He woke up yeling "What what happened? What's on fire?!"

Ryan and I burst into laughter and soon Robert woke up laughing too. "Nothing is on fire we're home."

He sat up "Oh okay. Dude babysitting Robert is a blast I love this little dude he's so funny. I fell yesterday and hit my toe on the couch and he was cracking up for like 5 minutes."

I picked up Robert "Awee baby."

He smiled and grabbed my hair putting in his mouth. I chuckled and grabbed my hair back.

"Connor you should think about moving to Florida so you could see us more often."

He shook his head "I would but two reasons I'm talking to this girl back home and I can't afford these homes."

I wiggled my eyebrows "Who is she?"

He blushed really hard "Eva Monroe. She's a keeper."

I threw my hands up "Okay then."

Connor grabbed his bag "I better get going I have a flight to catch in two hours."

Ryan grabbed his keys "I'll give you a ride if you want."

He put the bag over his shoulder "Yep sounds good."

Ryan walked over to me and kissed my lips "I'll be back okay?"

I popped a grape in my mouth "I'll be here."

I hugged Connor goodbye and he tickled Robert then was on his way. I played with Robert for a while until he fell right back to sleep. I walked in the kitchen to make pancakes. The door opened and Ryan hollered "My beautiful wife I'm home."

I stuck my head out the kitchen "Your beautiful wife is in the kitchen making pancakes."

I returned back to flipping pancakes when Ryan came up behind me and wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed my neck. "I want pancakes."

I giggled "You'll get some."

He ran his hands down my thighs and that's when I felt my body weaken. He ran them up and down and I almost melted.

I tensed up "Do you have any idea what your doing to me?"

He whispered against my ear "Every stroke.I know exactly what I'm doing."

I put the pancakes on a plate and set them on the table. Ryan lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed him. The kiss was extremely good. His hands rested under my butt. We almost made out but then Robert started to cry so we pulled away.

I groaned "I don't think Robert likes when you kiss his mommy."

He grabbed my hand and we walked to Roberts bedroom "I guess he's gonna have to get use to it because we're gonna be doing this everyday."

I opened the door "What's wrong baby?"

He smiled as I picked him up them threw up all over me. "Eww."

Ryan burst into laughter "Well damn Robert."

I handed Robert to Ryan while I went and cleaned myself up. I looked in the mirror and Jake was standing right behind me.

I jumped "What the hell are you-?" But he wasn't there. I shook my head and walked out the bathroom.

I went to Ryan "I might sound crazy but I swear to God I saw Jake in the mirror."

He looked at me "Nah I believe you I saw him too."