Chapter 22: Dinner Date

Ryan's Pov
The next morning I woke up naked next to Raven but I remembered every moment of it and it was beyond sensational. I slipped out of bed letting her sleep and went to shower.

Raven's Pov
I rolled on my side and it was empty. I was way to sore to get up and find my husband so I just lay in bed. He came out a few minutes later shirtless and dripping wet.

I sat up and licked my lips "Goodmorning to you to handsome."

He smirked "Morning babe."

I got up "I'm gonna go shower I'll be right back."

He grabbed my waist and kissed me. Mindful I was still naked, he reached down grabbed my ass and smacked it making me jump.
I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed my hair and my body then got out 20 minutes later. I changed into a skater skirt and a white lace top and threw on my white vans. I straightened my hair and applied makeup.

"Damn you look good."

I blushed "So do you."

Ryan grabbed my hand "I'm taking you out tonight on a dinner date but for now we're going on a walk to explore Dubai."

I grabbed my purse "Let's go exploring."

We walked out the hotel and down the street. There were people walking around and everything felt perfect.

Few hours later
We were sitting at a booth enjoying our dinner. I was eating lobster and he was eating chicken.

He looked at me "So about our future children."

I smiled "We can have as many as you want."

He smirked "How does 10 sound?"

I almost spit out my wine "Let's be reasonable."

He pouted "Okay how does 4 sound?"

I shook my head "Much better."

We sat around talking about everything. He told me that I meant the world to him and he was more than thankful that I was his wife. By the end of the night he had me in tears.