Chapter 2: Reunion

ω£§l€¥'$ Pov (There cool letters)

I waited for Raven to get dressed. I stayed the night after she didn't want me to leave last night. She came down the stairs and she looked so good.

I smiled "You look great."

She blushed and looked down "Thanks."

I grabbed her hand and we walked out the door together. We were going to meet with everyone. Sam,Nichole, Kyle, and Ryan. I haven't seen them since summer. Anyway we were all going to an arcade then out to eat. None of them knew about Raven and I. Kyle knew I had a crush on her hell we all did. (Minus Nichole) I remember Kyle teasing me about it. When I hit her with the football I couldn't stop staring. He made fun of me ever since.

My phone vibrated and I pulled it out handing it to Raven. "4543 text back whoever that was babe."

She took my phone typing away "It's Kyle he said hurry your ass up. And I responded don't rush a man and his girl."

I chuckled "What did he say to that?"

She laughed "He said what girl?"

I looked at her "Don't tell him I want to tell them at the same."

She nodded "Alright I'll tell him you were talking about your car."
Next thing I know we pulled into the parking lot and there they were. Raven and I got out the car and Kyle smirked and pointed back and forth between us.

"You two a thing?"

Raven blushed "I don't know he didn't really ask me out yet."

I looked at Kyle "Thanks for ruining everything I was gonna ask her out in the restaurant in front of everyone."

I looked down at her and she was smiling "I'll wait till then."

She let go of my hand and ran to Nichole they went inside leaving us like lost puppies following them. We played in that arcade for 4 hours and I won Raven a teddy bear and she won me a lion.

I kissed her lips "Thank you beautiful."

She blushed "No problem handsome."

We all got in our car and drove to Olive Garden. We got there like 10 minutes later since it was only a few blocks away from the arcade. We got inside and ordered a table for 5.

I pulled out Raven's chair "Ma lady."

She smirked "Were not dating...yet."

Kyle burst into laughter "Damn that's fucked up."

I stood up grabbing her hand "Everyone I have an announcement to make."

She smiled at me and I went on in a British accent "Raven baby girl, my princess will you be my girlfriend?"

She laughed "Yeah but what's with the British accent?"

I smirked "What you don't like it?"

She kissed my cheek "No."

We ordered our food and talked about life endlessly. I enjoyed having Raven by my side the whole night.

~~~~~~~~
Raven's Pov
"I don't want you to leave why the hell can't you just move in?"

Connor came around the corner with food in his mouth "Yeah I really like ω£§ he's not a drug dealer and he's awesome as fuck. Don't mention crazy cute."

We both looked at Connor and he gagged "Kidding kiddo your boyfriend is not cute at all."

I scoffed "Yeah he isn't cute he's sexy."

ω£§ sat next to me. "Ya know why don't I just move in?"

I shook my head "Yeah it'll be great you can have my p-parents room."

He shook his head "No I can't do that."

I wiped the tear that made it's way to the middle of my face as Wesley embraced me in a hug "It's okay you can have it."