Chapter 17: Saving water.

Raven's Pov
I kissed Robert's head and he went right to sleep. I turned around and was met by Ryan's beautiful face. He grabbed my butt and I put my hand to his chest walking out Robert's bedroom.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in kissing me. "I need to shower wanna come?"

I smirked "Yeah."

We walked to the bathroom together. He set the water,stripped into nothing then got in. I took off my own clothes for the first time and got in with him. He had already turned horny and I swear he reminds me of Christian Grey without the spanking. He moved his naked body closer to my back. I moved my butt against his penis earning a moan. I smirked to myself and kept doing it.

He turned my body around "W-We need soap."

I grabbed the soap and started washing him. "You look so damn hot naked."

He kissed my neck and whispered in my ear "Raven I want you."

Goosebumps formed on my neck and all I wanted to do was melt in his arms. "So then do it."

I put the soap down and he lifted me up from my thighs and slid into me. I moaned into his ear giving him goosebumps.

He held my thighs firmly "Fuck your so tight."

I kissed his lips and slipped my tongue into his mouth. We kissed for what seemed like forever until Robert started crying.

Ryan put me down. "Did he really have to cry at this time?"

I winked "We'll continue this later."

I got out the shower wrapped myself in a towel then went into Roberts room. I fed him and changed his diaper and he fell right back to sleep.

10 minutes later

Ryan and I were cuddled up in our bed. He grabbed my ass "I believe we have unfinished business baby girl."

I straddled his lap "Is that so."

He tugged on my towel "Yeah we do."

I got off him and ripped his towel off sending it flying across the room. I grabbed a condom put it on him then removed my towel and began riding him.

His eyes were closed as he was grinding his hips in circles. I was going really slow on purpose and enjoying every movement.

We were up till about 2 am doing everything. Let's just say it was a really good night. I came at least 4 or 5 times along with Ryan.