Bang Chan + Lee Know🍦#1

📔Bias Wrecker📔
📖Pija pati + Impatient📖

📔Bias Wrecker📔📖Pija pati + Impatient📖

"Y/N... Do you like sushi?" Chan breaks the silence between us.

"Uh.. Yeah, why?" I quiz. What's this all about?

"There's a really good sushi restaurant that I am planning on going to tomorrow with Lee Know.. Uh.. Do you want to join us?" He suggests with a grimace, almost like he's worried for my answer.

"Sure, why not." I accept nonchalantly. This could be interesting.

Lee Know grabs one of my hands and squeezes it tightly. I then take one of Chans hands so I have both of them in my grasp. I could tell that caught him off guard.

This will definitely be interesting.

The two take my hands to their lips in unison, gently pecking my knuckles.

"Are we calling this a date?" I blurt out. It's not normally like me to be this forward, but as neither of these two are being so, someone has to.

I glanced over to Lee Know first, and he had this look about him. Not much different to the one at the start of the night. I then looked to the other side at Chan, and he looked similar. I'm not sure either of these two have it in them to wait until tomorrow.. but I'll play it by ear.

"We don't have to call it anything.." Chan leant in closer to my ear in a whisper. The vibration of his voice made my spine tingle, and I just kept looking forward.

My heart begins to thud as my mind is flooded with thoughts. There's only one way this could go. The three of us together. I felt myself throb at the picture I just created, and heat travelled up to my cheeks.

Luckily it was dark in the taxi, but somehow I think they both knew.

They had different approaches to these kind of moments, almost highlighting their personalities.

Lee Know discreetly travelled his arm around me and gently tickled the back of my neck, causing my head to toss back and a shiver to run down to my center.

Chan was a bit more direct.

He hovered his hand over my thigh, glancing over to me. I pat his hand down to make contact, as a bit of a nod for him to do what he wants, and he travels his fingers around my thigh, centimeters from the sensitive area.

After what happened in the arcade with Lee Know, I couldn't wait to get my hands on him tonight. Although, it looks like I could be in for a treat tonight.

 Although, it looks like I could be in for a treat tonight