Bang Chan + Lee Know 🍨🥧 #1

📔The Distraction📔
📖Tension📖

Minho and I were lead away by Chan into my room

Chan opened one of the draws and pulled out a vibrator.

I was so confused, 1. That he had a vibrator, and 2. That it was in my draw.

"A gift from JK.." Minho purred into my ear.. massaging my breasts from behind.

I felt soft and seductive pecks on my neck from Minho, and Chan began undressing me.

It felt like months since I had attention like this from them, but it was only last week. Maybe I did have a problem.

The room was slightly cold and I had goosebumps all over me, and with their soft touches, my body tingled and jolted.

I still had a pain linger in my chest, but I had been healing fairly quickly.

Chan pulled me on the bed slowly and laid me down on my back. He switched the vibrator on and lightly teased my clit with it. I let out breathy moans from the contact, and I reached my arms up to the men. I wanted both of them so bad.

I was coaxed up by Minho and he positioned himself behind me. Chan was still teasing me with the vibrator, but introduces his fingers to get me even more wet.

I felt Minhos hands all over me, caressing my breasts, his hot breath on my neck, but more notably, he was supporting me, knowing I was still in discomfort, he went out of his way to help me hold my weight up. His kind gestures never went unnoticed. Behind his sharp exterior was squidgy inside. He really cared.

I could feel him hard behind me, lightly grinding himself on my ass and squeezing me slightly harder. He pulls his shorts down so there was no barrier between us, continuing to grind on me. Chan released his fingers and gave me the vibrator to play with myself, and he lifted me up slightly so Minho could align with my center.

I let out a breathy gasp as I was lowered onto his length slowly, taking in and adjusting to his size.

It was a surreal feeling having both of these gorgeous men touching me and wanting to fuck me.

Chan held me up while Minho slowly and deeply thrusted inside me. My breath was taken away with each movement and Chan mimicked my gasps. I was soaking and Minho continued, further enhancing my pleasure.

"..Relax babygirl" Chan purrs, staring deeply into my eyes. I roll my eyes and head back. He lines himself up and slowly pushes into me, in line with Minho.

Minho already felt enough, and now I had to deal with Chan in the same hole. I exhaled to relax as much as I could.

He was lubricated but it didn't stop the raw stretch I felt from him. As he pushes deeper, he connects with my lips and groans with pleasure. My face of discomfort slowly fading.

They slowly thrust into me and I fill the room with my moans. Chan began to pick up pace and bit his lip as he thrust against Minho.

Minho had let out breathy moans from Chans pace change and he adjusted himself to move in sync.

Chan pulls out and twirls his finger in the air hinting for me to flip over.

Minho pulls out as well as he lets me twist my body. He lays down and I lower myself onto him. I sink a kiss on Minhos lips, and while we are still connected, Chan pushes himself into me again. My gasp runs through Minho as we both felt pleasure from Chan. This was by far the sexiest thing I had ever experienced. Both the men using each other and me to get the most pleasure, and I felt climax after climax. Becoming a shaking and sweaty mess.

Chan gained control and pulled me off of Minho, laying me face down, eye level to Minhos cock, with my arse in the air.

He entered and began thrusting into me with such pace that I felt I was going to implode. I made an attempt to suck off Minho, but Chans rough treatment made it hard for me to do anything but accept him. "Fucking cum on my cock" He growled. He pressed on me a bit too hard and I let out a cry from the pain in my ribs, while reaching another climax at the same time. He continued to fuck me while Minho lay stroking himself over his view of me and Chan. My pain and orgasm was a turn on for Chan as he soon reached his climax and released himself inside me.

As he pulled out, Minho pulled me up and sat me back on him. We were both upright as he thrust into me hard and slow. I still had Chans cum inside me, making each thrust loud and sloppy sounding. He raised his hand to my throat but hesitated. I took his hand and wrapped his fingers round my neck, encouraging his intentions. He squeezed lightly and clawed down.

As he thrust into me my breaths jolted. I could feel myself nearing another orgasm and he took full advantage of that, picking up pace and watching me unravel before him. We simultaneously came and let out exhausting groans as a result.

As he pumped for the last time in me, he pulled me close in another kiss.

We pulled apart and he helped me disconnect.

I ran to the bathroom to clean up and when I returned to the room, both had left. Like a hit and run. Arseholes.

I collapsed onto the bed and sat smiling to myself. I felt so giddy.