Lee Know 🍦 #3

📔Bias Wrecker📔
📖Early bird catches the worm📖

I had the sexiest dream of Y/N, and just knowing she was in bed with me just made it feel like it was real

I nuzzled my face into her neck, and then travelled the tip of my nose to hers, lining our lips up. I wonder how she felt about morning kisses?

Her eyes gradually opened, and a smile appeared on her lips as she noticed how close my face was to her.

"Morning." She quietly croaked at me.

"Morning.." I replied, keeping close proximity to her lips. I wanted her to want me, so I stayed for a few seconds to see if she would instigate anything.

She closed the space and pecked my lips lightly.

Shit.

She likes me.

I roll on top of her, legs bent either side of her and I rested the weight of my stomach onto hers.

I stared into her eyes, almost for confirmation that this was okay, and another small peck she placed on my lips was enough.

I knew for a fact she could feel my semi as it pressed against her as well.

Han and Seungmin were still asleep, so I didn't want to risk them hearing anything.. But that was until I felt her travel a hand down her body to touch me.

She wrapped her hand around my cock and began stroking the tip. I instantly felt myself get harder at her touch.

She was going slow and quietly, not to wake the others, which made this even more sexy. Being discrete about something always made it more exciting.

I roll my hips into her hand, I was rock hard.

I pulled off her underwear and she spread her legs slightly more..