Bang Chan + Lee Know 🍬 #1

📔Bias Wrecker📔
📖Head in the clouds📖

"That was amazing!" I rush over to them as they walk into the room

"That was amazing!" I rush over to them as they walk into the room. The atmosphere was always so electric after performances, and it really did rub off on me. I think being a Stay had a part to play in that.

Lee Know drags his feet over to me, collapsing into a hug on me.

"Ah you are soaking!" I scream out in shock, sweat still dripping from his face. I playfully push him away and take a step backwards, but I didn't realise Chan was stood behind me, equally as sweaty as Lee Know.

Suddenly they are zombie roleplaying, bumping into me and groaning.

I crouch on the ground and put my hands in the air to protect myself from the impending doom of a soggy MinChan sandwich.

"I love you guys but more so when you're not as sweaty!" I cry, not realising I just publicly declared my love for my ex and current squeeze.

"Aw you love us?! Even more of a reason to hug you then!" Chan pulls me up by my arm and squeezes me into his chest.

Lee Know stood back and laughed at how I squirmed and wiggled out of Chans grip.

"Are you trying to kill my bestie?!" Han rushes over, pulling Chans arms off me, over dramatising the fact I could be suffocating.

He breaks me free and I pretend I'm fearing for my life, hiding behind Han, gripping onto his shoulders.

Lee Know then grabs my waist and pulls me into him, wrapping his arms around me in a back hug.

"It's too late, Y/N, I can't save you." Han puts on more melodrama. I give up and let my body go limp in defeat.

Hyunjin and Seungmin, who were watching the show as if it was a live action play, start booing at the outcome, which motivates me to break into character as a courageous heroine, twisting myself out of Lee Knows grasp and grappling him lightly by the neck. "Ha! No match for me!" I shriek, and SeungJin start cheering.

Lee Know winked at me while I still had hold of his neck.

Uh..

I pulled back my hand in panic and felt my cheeks get warm.

We all just start laughing. This skit went on far too long.