Changbin + Hyunjin 🍨🥧 #1

📔Bias📔
📖Midnight📖

~I have took out some interactions..
If you want to get the real picture please read the chapter or the book~

Authors note: This has to be one of my favourite moments in this chapter🫣

I watched Bin as he encourages Hyunjin to take Lee Knows place, and I nodded to him that it was okay

He slipped under and looked at me from below.

He bit his lip and pulled my face down to kiss him. His tongue danced around my mouth, and I thought he would be weirded out with the taste of cum, but maybe this was a side of him that not many people know.

While we kissed, he then positioned himself to enter me.

Chan leant a helping hand and moved Hyunjins cock to my entrance, making him jolt from the unexpected touch.

Changbin knelt on the bed in front of Mine and Hyunjins faces, and poor Hyunjin just got Bins balls in his face while he took hold of my jaw to begin sucking him.

Hyunjin rocked into me and reacted to every movement with small moans.

I moaned onto Bins cock and he pulled away to watch, then let out a sigh.

"Stop biting your lips like that Hyunjin." Bin muttered, and I couldn't help but giggle through my moans.

His sounds escaping his lips were so sensual while he fucked me, and clearly it was all doing something to Changbin.

"Make me." Hyunjin then provoked.

I couldn't believe what I just heard, and Hyunjin couldn't believe it either, biting his lip at how bold he was being.

Bin cocked his head while he stroked himself. Thinking about what he just said.

"Make me?

I'll make you." Bin then growled, overpowering Hyunjin in this moment by then taking hold of his hair, and smacking his cock on his cheek. "Open." Bin ordered coldly, and Hyunjin opened his mouth with zero hesitation.

Bin then slipped his cock down his throat. 

Hyunjin wrapped his lips around him and Bin let out a gasp as he pumped into his throat. His gag reflex was surprisingly good, and I think that caught Bin off guard.

Hyunjins moans made me think that is what he wanted all along, and now he picked up pace, thrusting into me from below. I sat up and threw my head back, taking all of him and moaning loudly as I climaxed.

Changbin pulls out of Hyunjins mouth and looks at me, biting his lip. I studied his features as he recovered from such an unexpected moment with Hyunjin.

Bin pulls Hyunjin up and then guides me on my back. He then takes hold of Hyunjins hips, encouraging him to slowly roll into me once again.

Changbin comes up behind Hyunjin, rocking his cock between his ass cheeks, and places his hands on his shoulders, trailing his fingers up his neck and wrapping his digits around his throat.

"If you wanted my attention so badly, you just had to say." Bin whispered into Hyunjins ear, smirking as he twitches while he kisses his neck.

I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. Hyunjin was loving Bins attention.

Bin then positions himself below Hyunjin, pushing into my already filled hole.

I cry from the stretch and take fistfuls of the bed sheet.

Bin pumps slowly in and out, gradually building up his pace, making both Hyunjin and I fall to pieces in front of him.

Hyunjin then yelped as he felt Bins intrusive finger, but then moaned as he stimulated him.

As I looked up Lee Know and Chan had appeared, both wanting round 2. They held their cocks in my face and I used my hands simultaneously to pump them, then using my mouth to tease their tips.

It was hard to concentrate on both while getting fucked, but suddenly I felt Hyunjin lean his weight forward. While he fucked me, he was getting his ass finger fucked by Changbin, and I could tell tonight is the night for Hyunjin to explore his secret desires. He moaned into my neck while he felt close to climaxing, and suddenly I see a hand pull his head up by his hair. I looked up to see Lee Know then silencing Hyunjins moans with his cock.

This was surreal.

--------------------------
Authors note:

Thats enough you horny fucks. Read the chapter if you want to see what happens next😉