Lee Know 🍬 #4

📔Bias Wrecker📔
📖Blooming flowers📖

We were almost at the hotel when Lee Know grabbed my wrist to stop us getting any further

He stared for a moment into my eyes. He was so unpredictable.

"I want to see you.. more." He admits.

The dim street lamp barely lit up our silhouettes, but I could tell he was blushing from his confession.

Who was I to talk though, heat was radiating off my face like I was the sun.

"I.. Uh.." I couldn't find words.

Lee Know inched closer so I could feel his breath on my face.

It was bitterly cold outside, so his heat was comforting.

"Can I see you.. More?" Lee Know whispers, leaning into me and lining his lips with mine.

He unzips his jacket and takes my hands to his chest. I felt his heart pounding.

I wrapped my hands around his back and clung onto his shirt.

I looked up at him and gave him a small smile. He touched the tip of his nose on mine and giggled.

"I would love that." I gushed, before closing the gap, connecting our lips in a peck.

His hands cupped my cheeks as he deepened the kiss. I felt myself become needy and he could tell.

He disconnected the kiss and stroked my cheek.

We heard the rumble of thunder and suddenly the heavens opened on us.
We had no umbrella and there was no shelter at all, so we ran together, holding hands, back to the hotel. It was only a bit of rain but we ran so fast as if the world was ending.

As we got back we just broke out in a fit of laughter, as we both looked like drowned rats.