Changbin 🍦 #3

📔Bias📔
📖Love me or leave me📖

📔Bias📔📖Love me or leave me📖

*Facetiming Changbin*

"Uh.. Peach.. Do you have the vibrator still?" Bin hesitates.

"I.. do.." I smirk back.

"I want you to feel good. Even when I'm not there." He admits, with his words tingling throughout my body.

I bite my lip, and he then gets up from his bed and locks his door.

He puts a single headphone in his ear and then looks busy on his phone.

I take myself to my bed and put headphones in, then pulling the vibrator out of its box.

Changbin took his t-shirt off had his phone angled down slightly to expose his muscular shoulders and chest. That alone made me weak at the knees, and now he was going to make me cum from another room.

I took off my clothes so I was naked and I propped up the phone so it showed just the right amount of me, and at a suggestive angle.

I slowly inserted the vibrator and gently rubbed my clit while I waited for Bin to get ready.

I couldn't see it, but with the movement of his right arm, I could tell he was stroking himself.

"Ready?" He purred through the speaker and I let out a little whimper as I brought myself to an aroused state.

The vibration began, and although he started it low, my body ached from the instant stimulation.

"Oh fuck.." I whispered.

I wanted to keep my eyes open to see Bin, but the intensity made me squeeze my eyes shut as each wave of an approaching climax hit me.

"You're so sexy." Changbin muttered through the phone, and I arched my back as my orgasm was close. He picked up his own pace to match the intensity.

I moaned out loud and tossed my head back as the release came, and while I was coming, Changbin moaned quietly into the phone, releasing from his side.

The vibrator stopped and I pulled it out, then grabbing the phone and rolling onto my stomach.

Changbin got up from his bed and went to his bathroom.

I heard running water and then soon after he returned back to his bed.

He didn't say anything, but just smiled back at me through the phone.

"Thank you." I shyly whispered, making him bite his lip.

"Anytime, my love." He gushed.