Bang Chan 🍬 #2

📔Bias📔
📖Take Two📖

We walk together into the room, and I notice there are some battery operated tealight candles scattered around, a few petals on the bed and music playing

"What's this?" I beam at Chan, is this what Hyunlix left to do?

"And they say I'm not romantic.." He jokes, before taking my hands in his.

"Chan.." I whisper.

I had major butterflies. I wanted us to kiss. It felt like such an innocent action, but it just felt so much more intimate than anything we already did together.

Chan took my face and without delay, crashed his lips onto mine.

It felt like fireworks were going off. He kissed me so passionately, exploring his tongue around my mouth. We just ate so we both tasted like food, but it was comforting. There was no pressure for it to be perfect. It just needed to be us, alone.

I was so sleepy, and he could tell, but this was our moment.

I placed my hands on his chest to separate us, and I went to take off my clothes.

He placed his hand on mine to stop me.

"Are you sure?" He caressed the back of my hand.

"Sit down for me please?" I ask.

He sits down, pulling me in between his legs.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, Y/N. The whole thing was a bit fucked up. I really regret putting you through something like that. The truth is that I really like you.

I want us to.. be exclusive.. If you wanted that as well.. If you don't I get it, but I would still like to hang out wi-.."

Y/N silenced my words with her lips

Her kiss was so soft and gentle.

She ran her hands through my hair, before pulling away for a second. "I would like that, Chan." She whispered, blushing at the words that left her mouth.

A smile crept over my face.

She lowered herself onto her knees and looked up to me.

I was lost in her bright eyes, until her touch brought be back to reality.