Changbin 🍦 #1

📔Bias📔

📖Friday Night📖
~With added Bin POV~

📖Friday Night📖~With added Bin POV~

"That went better than expected.." Changbin giggles, gently nudging me as we walked together towards the kitchen.

I shoved him back harder and he looked taken aback.

"I can't believe that was you!" I whined.

I stopped walking at this point and just stared back at him. I wasn't particularly angry, just annoyed that I was deceived.

"I was unsure if you would see it in your bag, so when Chan came up to me tonight, I was happy to know my plan worked." He smirked.

My heart was in my mouth, thinking about all the minor details. Now that I think of it, it didn't feel like Chan.

--------------------------
Authors note: If you wanna know what happened, I suggest you read the book😉
--------------------------

--------------------------Authors note: If you wanna know what happened, I suggest you read the book😉--------------------------

"I wish I was there to see it." I flirt, stepping towards her.

She looked so taken aback, but I could tell by her eyes that she liked my forwardness.

"I was worried I kept it going for too long.." I take one of her hands and intertwined my fingers with hers.

The thought of fucking her now is just driving me crazy. She is blushing hard, but isn't rejecting my advances. Just knowing it'll happen is getting me hard for her.

She bit her lip as she thought about what I said.

He is being so forward, but my body is aching for him

He is being so forward, but my body is aching for him. This is so unexpected.. But I guess the signs were there all along.

"It was just a few seconds too long, but I took it out after I.." I stopped myself. Why was I being this honest with him? Like I've suddenly just lost my filter.. I cringed at myself for being so open.

I watched his features change in front of me.

She was always one to display her emotions so openly, and it fed something in me

She was always one to display her emotions so openly, and it fed something in me. A desire for her that I felt since day one.

"How could he take you for granted? He should worship the ground you walk on."

I raised my hands to her jaw, cupping her face. I want to kiss her so badly, but Chan wants to work on things with her. It would be wrong to do something so.. intimate. You can fuck without feelings, but you can't kiss without them. That's a boundary I would rather not cross, for the sake of mine and Chans friendship.

I guided her backwards so her back was against the wall.

"Do you want me to make you feel good?" I purred, lightly caressing her cheek.

Her eyes locked onto mine. It was like she was hypnotised.

I felt like a moth drawn to a flame, but will it really kill me if I touch it?

All I could muster up was a nod, giving him the green light.

Changbins lips cracked into a small smile, and then he travelled his hand down to my trousers, unzipping them and then slipping his hand under to feel me.

My brain caught up with what was happening just a moment too late.

"W..Wait.. We are in the hallway! What if someone walks through?" I panic. There is no way he didn't think of that, so why was he being so risky? Did he want Chan to see?

"If you're quiet, we might get lucky." He whispers, then pulling my underwear to the side so he can insert his fingers.

I was turned on, but I was also so anxious in case Han or Chan walked by.

"F..uck." I trembled.

He knew exactly what he was doing, and it was so fucking hot.

"B..in.. Fuck!" I gasped at how close I was already.

"Do you want to be heard?" He teased, manoeuvring his fingers inside me, building my climax perfectly.

I let out a loud exhale of relief, which was enough for Changbin to stop and pull his fingers out.

He zipped up my trousers and held me upright, sensing my legs had turned to jelly at this point.

My cheeks were hot and I was still throbbing for Changbins touch.

I can't believe he just did that.

"Lets go before someone gets suspicious.." He winks, guiding me to the kitchen.