Changbin 🍨 #5

📔The Distraction📔
📖Morning Glory📖

I pull myself up and to the edge of the bed

I pull myself up and to the edge of the bed. I was very naked.

Changbin couldn't help but act coy, raising his hands as if to block my nudity. I notice a bulge in his trousers, so I stand up and take his hands. "You have a habit of waking me up, don't you." I whisper in a purr, testing his heart.

I close the space and hook my hands behind his head in a hug. Pressing my breasts against him. He hovers his hands around my waist.

"It's okay though. I forgive you.." I let out in a breath, inches from his ear.

I feel him shudder and place his hands on my waist. I loosen my hands and place them on his buff chest, staring into his eyes with a smile.

He bites his lip and brings a hand up to my jaw, then closing the gap with a kiss.

"Do we have time?" I flirt, stopping him for a second, then watching a smirk emerge on his lips before he continues to kiss my neck and down to my clavicle.

I fall back onto the bed and Changbin pulls down his trousers. He's hard, and looks at me with such hunger in his eyes.

He climbs onto the bed, not breaking eye contact, and lines himself up for entry.

My breath is taken away as he thrusts slow and deep inside me. I'm still raw from the night previous with Chan and Minho, but I missed Changbins touch.

He leans over me, continuing to push deep and hard, rolling his hips and hitting my sweet spot. He runs his fingers through my hair and grips tightly, planting kisses onto my skin.

I quickly feel myself nearing climax and my back arches while I moan and shake.

Changbin lets me release onto him, and continues to thrust into me. He peppers more kisses on my lips and neck, and watches me with hunger in his eyes.

I climax again and scream out his name. I could sense he feels close to the edge.

He pulls out and kneels further up my body, positioned so my mouth is in perfect line with his length.

He strokes himself quickly with one hand, while gripping my hair with the other. Moans escape his mouth as he nears closer to release.

I could tell he was about to cum so I opened my mouth so he could aim in and I stuck my tongue out. His warm cum shot straight onto my tongue, and while his tip was still sensitive, I licked off the remaining drips. He gasped at the sensitivity and I giggled at his jolt.

He climbed off me and pulled me up by my arms. "C'mon, lets get you showered now" He pinched my cheeks to be patronising.