Lee Know 🍬 #2

📔Bias Wrecker📔
📖Comfortable📖

The taxi ride was short, and we didn't talk, but it wasn't awkward at all

There was something comforting in the silence. Like there was no pressure. Just enjoying each others company. I still wasn't great at speaking Korean, and Lee Know understood more English than he could speak, so it was a funny mix, but we still managed to communicate fine.

They ordered a load of food to the hotel, and luckily it arrived just as we did.

We all bundled into the biggest room together to tuck in.

Han made sure to order me some jjajangmyun as that was my absolute favourite dish.

Lee Know sat next to me and noticed what I had. He took some of his noodles and opened his mouth, looking at me, prompting me to open mine. I did as instructed and he then shoved some of his noodles in my mouth, then proceeded to take some of mine.

Sharing is caring, right?

We finished our meals and I was knocked out. Yawning like I hadn't slept in years.

Lee Know took every moment he could, while I yawned, to stick his finger in my mouth so I lightly bit him.

I'm not sure why he did it, but I just took that as Lee Know being Lee Know.

I suddenly had a pillow thrown at my face, but somehow Lee Knows reflexes caught it and he then directed a death stare straight at Changbin.

Changbin just tried to play it off, looking up as if it's raining pillows in the hotel room.

I sleepily giggle at him and place my hand on Lee Knows, then taking the pillow from him and placing it on his lap. I then rested my head on said pillow and faced outwards.

 I then rested my head on said pillow and faced outwards

Wait, why is she doing that? In front of everyone..

I never saw her do that with Chan.. Could she actually like me?

Would friends do that normally?

I felt her rest her weight on me, and I thought for a second, how it would feel to stroke her hair, coaxing her into a sleep.

I could tell Lee Know didn't expect me to do that, as Changbin and Han both started laughing at how awkward he was looking. I wanted to turn to face him, and see for myself, but I was way too comfortable. I could literally fall asleep right now.

Hyunjin then imitated me, laying on a pillow, then grabbing Changbins hand, as if he was Lee Know, and started stroking his head with his hand. Giving the most obvious hint to Lee Know what he should be doing next.

Everyone laughed at the demonstration, and Changbin was loving every minute of it.

I closed my eyes, just enjoying the comfort, waiting for Lee Know to place his hand on my head, but instead, he rests his hand around my waist, under my top. How my clothes sat, I don't think anyone could really tell where he had his hand, but I felt it. I felt the small circles he was rubbing on my bare skin.

This was the closest thing to a cuddle that I have had so far, and it just felt like a recharge.

I felt my eyes drift from awake and resting, to on the brink of sleep. I felt my weight get heavy on the pillow as I drifted off.