Changbin 🍨 #2

📔Bias📔
📖Foundations📖

"We are gonna see Seungmin and Innie

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"We are gonna see Seungmin and Innie. Did you wanna come?" Han asks, but he hilariously hinted at me mouthing 'no'.. Cupid Han at it again.

I smirked.

"Uhh... I think I'll stay and keep Bin company..."

He subtly nodded.

"Suit yourself. Let's go Hyunie." He jokingly huffed and shot up from his seat, then mouthing 'have fun' as he walked by.

Hyunjin snorted and waved goodbye, and as they closed the door behind them, my heart began racing.

"Come sit down." Bin gestured, patting his thighs for me to sit on his lap.

Fuck.

I felt myself blush hard.

I walked up to him, stopping between his legs, and he touched my jeans to hint at their removal.

He leant forward and unbuttoned them, then pulling them down for me. Someone was feeling frisky and my body just forgot how to function.

I straddled his lap, feeling his bulge under me.

He gripped the hem of my jumper and pulled it over my head.

My chest was prickled with a flush. Calm down Y/N for fucks sake.

I unclipped my bra and let my breasts fall into place.

Bin wasted no time in taking a handful, then grinding his hips under me.

He travelled his hand up my neck, then gripping my jaw.

I felt myself throb at the helm of my arousal.

Changbin bit his lip and hooked his fingers in my mouth to wet them.

He then inserted his fingers inside my center to stretch me out, ready to take him.

While I felt myself fold at his purposeful motions inside me, I leant forward into his space.

I so badly wanted to kiss him.

He pushed me up slightly, then unbuttoning his fly to take himself out.

Instead of getting me to climb off him to remove my underwear, he ripped them open at the crotch, granting an easier access.

It was sexy as fuck, watching him using his strength like that, so much that I didn't care I would eventually need to buy new clothes after a while.

While he held himself for me, I took control, wrapping my hand around his girth, then lowering myself slowly onto him.

Fuck, I could never get used to the size.

My breath escaped me as he filled me, and I needed a couple of seconds to allow the intruder to settle inside me.

"Take your time." He whispered, holding onto my thighs while I took deep breaths to build myself up.

I placed my hands on his shoulders, and slowly rocked my hips to ride him.

"F..uck" I stuttered.

He tossed his head back onto the sofa.

"You're so tight.." He breathed, and while I picked up the pace, I got into a rhythm, riding his dick like my life depended on it.

Being in control granted me access to explore my own bodies desires, and as I hit the spot I was seeking, Bin clocked my build, biting his lip hard.

"Oh god!" I cried as I neared my climax, and in that moment, Changbin began thrusting from underneath, countering my bodies movements.

"Oh.. Fuck, Bin! I.. I'm coming!" I screamed out almost immediately, feeling my body jolt and shake while he pumped into me.

While the intensity subsided, he picked me up by my thighs, while still connected, and dropped me on the sofa.

Now he was in control.

He sunk his hips into me.

His pace was incredible.. Thrusts hitting me perfectly each time, knocking the air out of my lungs.

"Cum on my cock again, baby." Changbin purred. He was clearly loving the fact we had an empty house as I was screaming my fucking lungs out.

I couldn't form words.

My body was just being pounded senseless.

I could feel myself build again and he could see it happening. The way my face flushed and jittered breaths escaped my lips.

He watched me unravel once again, feeling my body vibrate through him.

This was enough for him to chase his climax, and as he shot his load into me, and lazily pumped to finish, he pulled me upright to connect into a kiss.

We were as connected physically as we could be, and it couldn't have been more perfectly timed.

His tongue danced with mine. It was passionate, and having to wait for it made it fell desperate. Like a kiss from a long distance lover, years after seeing them.

As he pulled away, my body chased him for more.

He held his forehead against mine, and held his hand around the back of my head.

"I'm not going anywhere." He softly spoke. Holding our connection in place.

"..But, I do eventually need to pull out. We can jump in the shower together." He urged with a small smile.