"Because of him—" Yoongi attempted to interject, but Seokjin interrupted him forcefully.

"No!" Seokjin insisted, his grip tightening on Yoongi's collar. "He helped them the right way! If he hadn't been there, who knows what more dangerous situation they would've ended up in! Instead of thanking this guy, you are blaming him?! Unbelievable!?"

Seokjin's words hung in the air; his frustration palpable as he confronted Yoongi's misplaced anger. In that moment, it was clear that he would not stand idly by while Yoongi unfairly targeted Jungkook for their siblings' mistakes.

"They were clueless about that place, Yoongi. Jungkook just helped them out. They got abducted; it wasn't his fault for helping them!" Seokjin's voice was firm, his words carrying a sense of conviction as he defended Jungkook's actions.

"Now man up and GO SAVE THEM!" Seokjin's voice cut through the tense atmosphere, his words pushing Yoongi backward with force. He sighed tiredly; his frustration evident as he addressed Jungkook. "And you, little boy..." Seokjin asserted, pointing towards Jungkook. "Come with me."

Jungkook frowned deeply but reluctantly started to follow Seokjin. "W-Where are we going?" he asked, his voice tinged with uncertainty.

"To scheme something, until this angry bull right here decides to throw away his anger!" Seokjin shot a pointed look at Yoongi. "Your older brother can also join us if he wants," he added, glancing at the confused Chang-Wook, before walking away.

Yoongi felt the weight of his own frustration bearing down on him. He was tired, tired of fighting with his rational and irrational thoughts. He wasn't a short-tempered man, but this situation was pushing him to his limits.

Despite knowing deep down that Jungkook was innocent, Yoongi found himself succumbing to the temptation of blaming him to alleviate his own guilt. It was easier to deflect responsibility than to face the harsh reality of his sister's peril.

His resolve crumbled, and he sank to the ground with a heavy thud, clutching his hair in frustration. Tears welled up in his eyes as he struggled to come to terms with the gravity of the situation. All his bravado evaporated in the face of his overwhelming sense of helplessness. helplessness of what to do or what not to do....

"What were you even trying, Nini..." he whispered hoarsely, his voice barely audibles over the pounding of his own heart. With each passing moment, the weight of his sister's safety bore down on him, suffocating him with fear of the unknown.

In that moment of vulnerability, Yoongi grappled with the realization that he had neglected his role as an older brother. Now, with his sister's life hanging in the balance, he was forced to confront the harsh truth of his own shortcomings.

The need for the much-needed hug was in huge demand, never in his life Yoongi felt so Venerable, "Crying won't do anything bro" a hand came up on his shoulder with a reassuring pat. 

slowly that hand snaked around his shoulder with bringing him in a hug, "let's do our best..." 

Chang-Wook gave his best charming smile while Yoongi looked at him with his tear-filled eyes. Chang-Wook softly nodded with positivity emitting. 

"Y/N..."