Nohx leaned forward, his hands sliding against her waist to grip her tightly. He leaned his forehead down so it was touching hers, his eyes closing in a painful expression. "I should have told you the moment I knew. I'm so sorry for hiding it. I didn't mean to-"

"Noah. You don't need to apologize. I know why you would keep that from me. Especially if this is something you've known for a while. You've been in love with me for... for years. And I've just started loving you. Of course you'd keep it hidden."

It was true; she held no grudge against the fact that he had known. Knowing Nohx, she knew he had a very good reason to wait. He was always thinking five steps ahead, so of course he had a plan for this.

And if she had shared her insecurities, well, maybe she would have known sooner.

"I'm sorry you were thinking about that." Nohx's voice broke. "There is nothing that could tear us apart, Andy. And even if you weren't my soulmate, I think that would be true. Like Prince Desmond and his wife, I think I would have rejected mine to keep you. You have been my love since we were children. Even if you weren't my soulmate, that wouldn't have changed."

When Nohx opened his eyes, he couldn't believe how lucky he was. How lucky he was that Andorra was his soulmate, that Andorra had been in his life since she was a baby, that Nohx had the chance to love her despite his past lives destroying the bond. How could Lark have killed Maia? Nohx couldn't wrap his head around it.

"Sivelle is your mom?" Andorra's hands moved from his cheeks to his hair, letting it sift through her fingers. It was so soft, like silk.

"I found out very recently, yes. I was planning on telling you, but I hadn't seen you. And then, when I found you today, you already knew. I'm still wrapping my head around that piece of information. But it makes so much sense. We can both read the stars. I've always felt connected to her. She reached out to me far before entering Anlithamy." Nohx closed his eyes again. "I can't believe I get another chance at having a parent. One who loves me."

The pain that coated his voice had Andorra's knees weak. Nohx deserved the entire world, over and over again. He deserved Sivelle's love. He deserved to have a family.

"I'm so happy for you." Andorra stood on her tiptoes, pressing a soft kiss against his lips. It was that little press of their lips that ignited the fire between them. Nohx tightened his hold, his arms wrapping around her waist, lifting her off the ground. He deepened the kiss, carrying her to their bedroom.

Andorra's stomach erupted into butterflies as she wrapped her legs around Nohx. Her fingers tangled in his hair, holding onto him tightly as his tongue explored her mouth. She let out a gasp when his cold fingers found their way under her shirt, pressing against her burning skin.

"Noah," she babbled. "I love you. A million times over, I love you."

He pressed kisses against her neck as he laid her down on the bed. He was so careful, so afraid of hurting her. He felt every touch of hers against his skin, and it made his heart pound just to realize where he was. His body hovered above Andorra, and he stared down at her, unbelieving.

She was blinking up at him with her wide, brown eyes. Her blonde hair fanned over the pillows, and Nohx wanted to run his fingers through her strands, over and over again. He counted the freckles on her nose, watched her cheeks flush as she stared back.

She was there, in his bed. She was there, actually there, not a dream. Not a fantasy. Not something he was watching in the truth pond. And she was his, really his, for the rest of their lives. All of their lives, he would get to experience this over and over again.