Remember That Time Roufail Did An Announcement To His Readers

QUICK UPDATE PRIOR TO THE PEAK BEGINNING:
Hi kids, it's Roufail. You may know me as the dude who writes about the adventures of some borderline sociopathic idiots who live in a world with no regards to the laws of physics (and copyright laws :3).
But, surprisingly enough, I have a life and dreams outside of this parody.
I'd like to start this of thanking y'all for the support. At first I did not expect this story to get big at all, I didn't even expect my irl friends to care that much despite them literally being the main characters. Hell, the only reason I even started writing this shit was because of a deal I made with my editor and co-writer Leo.
So to see how this has ammased nearly 200 reads in such a short amount of time and such a small amount of chapters is pretty bonkers.
Anyway, now that the thanks shit is over, time to discuss the future of SWS and, well, me.
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it, here's the deal:
This story fucking sucks. Ok that's a bit harsh, but I am quite the perfectionist when it comes to my writing. Some Weird Sitcom's writing goes against my values in almost every single way. It's lazy, cheap and the only positive is the comedy. Really the only reason at all that I'm continuing to write this parody despite kinda hating it (besides the views lol) is the surprisingly good humour. I have no idea how I can put such minimal effort and still make a funny story, not to ride myself or anything, it's just that according to everyone who has gone through the torture of reading Some Weird Sitcom, the comedy is the only thing that's objectively done right. Everything else is bordering at slop, as I quite literally could not care any less.
"So why the hell are you saying all this?"
Well, writing something I objectively recognize to be bad, while also not caring enough to substantially improve it, is kinda tiring. This is only made worse with all the work I'm expected to do as an 11th grader, literally having barely over a year left until I graduate.
Thus, I have not been able to keep up the weekly releases. From now on, I will be informing y'all at the end of every chapter on whether there'll be a break next week, kinda like what Oda and Gege do in weekly One Piece and Jujutsu Kaisen releases respectively.
Now onto the future of Roufail.
Once season 1 of Some Weird Sitcom is over, the series will enter a one month old hiatus, so I can focus on one other story I am much more interested in.
THE POSEIDONIAN CHANCE RACE.
My first story to get over 100 reads that fell off massively once the school year started and I could no longer update it weekly. It is a story that, unlike Some Weird Sitcom, I deeply care about and believe to be very good. It has been on hiatus since I want to be finished with season 1 of SWS as soon as possible, and once episode 12 (season finale) of SWS Season 1 drops and the month long hiatus begins, I and my editors (Tempest and Leo) will immediately begin reworking on The Poseidonian Chance Race to effectively re-release it with even better quality, in hopes of re-juvinating the hype it had during the first couple months, as well as correcting the many grammatical mistakes and writing errors I made due to being a complete amateur at the time, not that I'm some kind of professional or anything, it's just that the later chapters of TPCR are a lot better than the earlier ones and while that's natural it's something that we want to fix by improving on the early chapters.
Anyways uh yeah this was pretty much it. Forgive any typos since I am not sending this to my editors in order to save time.
THE ACTUAL CHAPTER 10 OF SOME WEIRD SITCOM WILL DROP SATURDAY MARCH 13TH 2024. NO BREAK NEXT WEEK.
This will be deleted once the season finale drops.