❤ Liked by K.Papiii and 84,498 others

Niqueee: beauty.

Veiw all 784 Comments

❤ Liked by JaydaaWayyy and 86,145 others

DessDior: D on D

View all 7,865 comments

❤ Liked by champanepapi and 984,469 others

D.est:  RS meeee thetrue_DON

Veiw all 99,479 comments

"Lord that man is sexyy and all mine" I said to myself as I smiled. 

"Thank you and you know it" I heard causing me to jump. I lifted my head seeing Dave standing in front of me, with breakfast food in one hand and a green drink in the other.

"How long you been right there" I said as I stood up hugging him, not caring about the food.

"Long enough to see drawl come out your mouth" he said while placing a kiss ontop of my head. I grabbed the foo from him and sat back down, he sat beside me as I went through the bag of food.

"The breakfast wrap is your, I got the croissant." he said and nodded my head at him. I handed him his croissant and I unwrapped my wrap.

"Thank You" I said as I ate my food, it was so good and hot.

"Welcome lovely. You look beautiful by the way." He said as he wrapped his arm around my side pulling me closer to him.

"Ahhh y'all better not be tryna fuck over there" Jay said to us as he sat beside Jayda who was knocked out. She got so drunk last night.

"You need to try and wake my baby up, she needs food" I said while looking at her.

"I'll wake her up in a few. I'm letting her rest because she gonna get fucked up again tonight."Jay said as he placed Jayda's head on his chest.