After Salman left, Sana took her phone and scrolled through her contacts until she found Jungkook's number. She whispered to herself, "Maybe you will be that protective shield Allah granted for me." Recalling the moments when Jungkook stood by her side and protected her, she couldn't help but wish for him to be with her always. "Wallahi, I felt safe when he is around," she left a smile. With that, she saved his number as an emergency contact.

SALMAN's pov

Salman walked through the hallway of the company, and his eyes met Ameekha's. His heart pounded as he saw the face he longed for. Ameekha left a shy smile and walked away. Salman whispered to himself, "Aish, my melon, you have no idea how much I've longed to see you, and here you are, just smiling and passing by without a word." He sighed, realizing it had been too long since they had spoken after the reception night. Salman had promised her that he would pursue her in a halal way.

SANA's pov

Sana felt a little relief after performing her Sunnah salah. However, she was troubled knowing that Taehyung was in trouble. She pondered deeply and then made a dua: "Ya Rabb, I know it's not permissible to make a dua for a non-Muslim who engages in immoral behavior. But at least allow me to make a dua for him as an act of humanity. Please help him defend himself and guide him onto the right path."

then Sana received a call and upon answering, she heard, "Hello, this is from the counter. Mr. Salman informed you to retrieve file number 2304 from his car." Sana replied, "Yes, thank you for the information. I will fetch the file." After the call ended, she headed to down stairs. Arriving at the locker area, she retrieved the car's key and headed to the parking lot.

She opened the car and searched for the file, but to her dismay, there wasn't any file inside. Suddenly, she caught a whiff of a strange spray that made her feel lightheaded. Sensing danger, she quickly activated the SOS message on her phone, just as she had done that night, and placed her phone securely in her pocket to retain the location. And the very next moment she totally became unconscious.

TAEHYUNG's pov

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, blinking against the harsh light. He realized his hands were bound together. As he sat up, he saw Aron sitting nearby, with Hana on his lap.

Hana kissed Aron and then approached Taehyung with a smirk, gently caressing the wound on the side of his forehead. "Does it hurt, baby? You shouldn't have blown up my man's shoulder," she taunted. Taehyung glared at her with rage in his eyes and retorted, "Shut up you asshole. You have no idea what else I'm capable of."

Hana let out an evil laugh as Taehyung stood up in anger and attempted to put his tied hands around her neck. Aron rose from his seat, ready to shoot Taehyung, but Hana signaled for him to hold back. Taehyung demanded, "You better tell me who is behind this and what he wants, and that will be the end of the game. I won't harm you." Hana, gripping his arm tightly, responded, "There's nothing you can do, Kim Taehyung. You're the one who first ignited the fire, and it can't be extinguished so easily." Taehyung tightened his grip around her and threatened, "Just fucking spill it out, or else—" Aron interrupted him, saying, "Look who's here, Mr. Kim Taehyung." Taehyung turned to see Aron holding Sana at gunpoint, and Aron continued, "Every wrong move you make will cause the trigger to move, and within minutes, she'll be lifeless." Taehyung's heart began to race as he saw Sana in danger.

As Taehyung observed Sana's fear, he realized that being back in this building had triggered her trauma once again. Her eyes betrayed her intense fear, reminding him of the horrors she had experienced there. While Taehyung was grappling with his emotions, Hana seized the opportunity. She swiftly removed Taehyung's hands from her neck, turned them, and delivered a swift kick to his abdomen before retreating back to Aron's side.