*PART 14*

UNTILL I MET YOU, I NEVER KNEW EYES CAN SPEAK
__________________________________

"Then this is bad. I thought this would end here, but it seems like you'll face even more dire consequences, ones that will make you beg on your knees." Sana gave him a piercing stare and retorted, "Try your hardest, but I won't kneel unless it's in front of my Rabb." With that, Taehyung left staring at her eyes, still consumed by fury.

As Jungkook arrived there in his car and after stepping out he rushed over to them from a distance, his tone nervous as he tried to get both Taehyung's and Sana's attention. "Hey, Kim Taehyung, what have you done?" Taehyung poked his inner cheek, still focused on Sana, while she turned to Jungkook and reassured him, "Don't worry, I'm fine, alhamdulillah." Ignoring Sana's response, Jungkook pressed Taehyung, "I'm asking you, not her. Answer me." Taehyung sighed and turned to Jungkook, asking, "What's your problem?" Giving Taehyung a piercing stare, Jungkook continued, "Do you think this is all fun and games? The moment we got the signal that you jumped from the private jet with a parachute, leaving only Sana inside, we were all worried sick. And here you are, acting like everything's fine." Taehyung rolled his eyes and gestured towards Sana, saying, "See, she's perfectly fine. The one you guys are worried about is not just any ordinary person; she's a witch." With that, Taehyung opened his car door, got inside, and drove away.

Both Jungkook and Sana were stunned by Taehyung's actions. Jungkook turned to Sana with concern and asked, "Are you okay?" Sana smiled and replied, "Alhamdulillah, I'm fine." Jungkook offered to drop her off at the company, and they walked to his car together. After ensuring Sana was comfortably seated, Jungkook took the driver's seat and handed her a bottle of water. After having some water curiously she asked, "Wait, so you guys were watching us?" Jungkook nodded, explaining, "Since we were testing a new output, any functional problem could arise, so we always keep an eye on things." Sana made an understanding expression, while Jungkook found himself lost in her deep grey eyes, feeling his heart act strangely for the first time. To be honest he was terrified when he realized Taehyung had left Sana alone in the jet and had rushed to her aid without thinking twice. Interrupting his thoughts, Sana thanked him for coming to her rescue. Jungkook smiled and replied, "Of course, it's my duty to ensure my employee's safety. And Miss Sulthana, that was impressive. I never knew you had a license." Sana returned his smile and explained, "It was all thanks to Salman. He helped me get the license." Jungkook then asked for her phone, and after a moment of confusion, Sana handed it over. Jungkook saved his number in her phone and hers in his, saying, "Here's my number. If Taehyung ever acts up again, don't hesitate to call me, okay?" Sana smiled gratefully and replied, "That wasn't necessary, Mr. Jeon, but thank you anyway." Jungkook smiled back and drove off to drop Sana at her company.

On their way to Taehyung's company, Jungkook noticed Sana whispering something, her lips moving continuously. He couldn't help but stare at her side profile, secretly wishing the journey would never end. "Aish... what are you doing, Twilight? You're making my heart dance," he muttered to himself with a smile. When they finally arrived at the company, Sana thanked him, saying, "Jazakallah for the ride." Jungkook's eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Jazakallah?" he repeated. Sana smiled and explained, "It's something we say instead of thank you in Arabic. It means 'may God reward you'." Jungkook nodded in understanding, asking, "Then what should I reply?" Sana smiled back and replied, "You can say 'Ameen wa iyyaki', which means 'and to you too'." Jungkook smiled warmly and said, "Ameen, wa iyyaki." Sana chuckled at his sweetness, bidding him goodbye as she entered the company.

As Jungkook watched Sana's figure descending from him, a strange feeling enveloped him. He realized he had never experienced anything like this before; he had never been so captivated by someone's beauty. Girls had often labeled him as a playboy, but Jungkook found himself smiling at the thought of Sana. Lost in his thoughts, he started his car and drove away from the company