*PART 3*

Congratulations sana !!!!!
Thank you salmaaannn!!!!!
They both hugged each other
Salman broke the hug and placed a kiss on sana's forehead "oh my dear princess , now it's time for you to show your best . We're going to design a new project in coming days, as an assistant designer you can be a part of this project. "
sana nod her head happily and salman called his assistant to show sana her department and workplace. Sana heard a knock on the door and salman gave permission to the person as he knew it is Rachael his assistant.  Rachael bowed a little to sana,  Sana left a smile and rachael asked sana "can we go madam" sana said yes and was about to walk outside the salman's office room,and she heard salman spoke"Have a great day princess,  I hope you will make a good relationship with the colleagues soon" sana keeped her warm smile as a yes and left from there with Rachael .
Rachael showed her every room, different departments and other parts of the company.
Sana got an idea of how the routes really works in the company.  But she was confused that where will she do her ablution and salah?
Sana slowly called Rachael and asked"If you don't mind can you please suggest me a room that is vacant , so that I can do my prayer "
Rachael got her concern and told her "there is a room at top but it's  opposite to the room of our CEO, I suggest it's better to take his permission first" Sana got her point and she told Rachael to ask the permission.  Rachael and Sana went to the top floor and rachael got into the CEO's room

Taehyung's POV

taehyung was busy with an online meeting,suddenly he heard a bell and he press the permission button with a message "i'm on a meeting enter after 5 minutes " so rachael waited there for the right time.  And when his meeting ended he press the button again to signal rachael to come inside, Rachael entered the room and bowed a little and spoke "Sir,  Mr salman told me to bring this list of new admissions " taehyung took the paper, signed them and gave them back to her . He started to type something in his phone and found rachael was still there and he asked "what's now, Why are you not going?" Rachael cleared her throat and said"Sir, In the newly admitted designer list there is a muslim girl, so for her prayer ,she just asked permission on using the opposite room next to you" kim taehyung nod his head in understanding and told her "it's ok,. Tell her that she can use it anytime " Rachael bowed him and left from there,after she left ,taehyung looked into his phone and
texted "Babe let's meet and talk" and sent it to park hana his girlfriend .

Sana's POV

Sana was drawing circles in floor waiting Rachael to come back from the room, And she heard the door opening and found Rachael coming to her .Rachael put a smile on her face and said "madam you are now allowed to use the room anytime you want"
Sana got a huge smile on her face and said"Ok you can go its my prayer time, and thank you for today Rachael, let's get along soon " Rachael bowed with a bright smile and left from there

Sana went near to the room that is currently vacant and entered inside the room. She run her eyes through the room and it was quite good. When she saw a door inside the room, she opened it hoping it would be a bathroom, and yes it was as she expected. She became more happy because now she can do her ablution and make her prayer from the same room. she removed her hijab ,Folded her sleeves and made her ablution. And took her prayer mat from the bag that she carry with her everytime, and by placing the prayer mat down she started her dhuhur salah .

On the other hand taehyug was feeling too stressed that he decided to have a cup of tea for gaining his peace, he left from his office room and entered the cafe bar for taking a tea , suddenly there came Rachael and she was startled by taehyung's presence in the cafe bar. And she asked nervously "Sir, if you want anything you could have asked us for the service ." Taehyung left silent hearing her words and left the cafe bar by taking a cup of tea .