Liberation of the Akal region

Eacloron(Akal region)

Looks like it is a draw then."Ryll said

"We both complete our task of destroying magical ventilation stones at the same time."Eeila added

"Hey we still got another mission and that is to ensure any enemy forces that flee into the open get smite down by us."Ryll said

"Now we wait."Eeila said

The duo hovers in the sky waiting for any enemy forces to come into the open.

1 week later

--------------------------------------------------------

It took a week for the dwarves to dig into the underground cities of the overrun Akal region.Luckily for them the fell races and beasts did not notice them.

"Alright!The first group of mages chant the suffocation spell!"Clet ordered.

"The second group of mages ensure that the cloud of death is not redirected back towards us!I don't want friendly fire to occur!"Clet ordered

The 1st group of mages chanted the suffocation spell and the cloud of death flowed into underground dwarven cities.

The second group of mages ensured that the cloud of death is not redirected back towards their allies.

The cloud of death quickly did it's work as the fell races and beasts immediately began to choke on their own blood.Some are even seen coughing up their internal organs.

The fell races and beasts saw an opening which they assumed is where the cloud of death originated from thus they charged towards the opening to kill the source of their suffering.

"Lightning bolt!"Velor chanted

Immediately numerous bolts of lightning appeared out of nowhere and struck the charging fell races and beasts.

The 2nd wave of fell races and beasts much bigger than the first quickly formed charged towards the source of their suffering.

"Ice spikes!"Daria chanted

Huge ice spikes formed and flew towards the charging enemy like a hail of arrows.

The ice spikes did it's work as the spikes pierced the enemy bodies and ripped it apart.

"Fire ball!"Jamie chanted

Balls of fire magic formed and fell on the enemy.

"Eeeeeeeeeeeeppppppp!"

The fell races and beasts of the 2nd wave are set on fire.The fire spread amongst the ranks quickly consuming the enemy.

"The things don't know when to give up!"Clet looked at the scene

"Then we put them down!"Mint begins to fire his repeating crossbow at the fell races and beasts.

"My fellow dwarves shoot those sorry excuse of life!"Mint shot his repeating crossbow downing enemy after enemy.

"Aim for the head!Aim for the head!"One of the dwarves shouted

"Gotta get me one of those."Clet looked at the repeating crossbows used by the dwarves.

Legions of fell races and beasts charged the enemy uncaring of their physical conditions.

Crossbow bolts rain down upon the enemy.The enemy is literally running over the corpses of their fallen.Yet they still charged forward.

"Why is the cloud of death not killing the enemy!"Jamie shouted

"It is killing the enemy but not in the numbers we wanted!"Lily shouted