Dungeon

Eacloron(Dungeon)

Ryll tried to scan deeper into the dungeon but to no avail.

"Could it be lead or something else?"Ryll slowly descended down the flight of stairs.

Ryll saw some drawings on the side of the dungeon walks and to his what he can make of it is that the dungeon a total of 7 levels.

Level 1 of the dungeon

Ryll approach the 1st level of the dungeon and found it is filled with globins.

The globins rushed towards Ryll like swarms of infected but this time Ryll has powers.

"Bzzzzzzzzzzt!"

Ryll unleashed his heat vision in a wide ark.Beams of red vaporize dozens of globin every second some globins tried to run but it was useless to escape the beams of death.

The globins began to throw their crude weapons at Ryll hoping to damage him but to no avail.This only made the globins who threw the weapons demise even faster as Ryll concentrated on them first.

In a few minutes all is left of the globins are piles of ash.

Ryll stoop at the center of the first level dungeon with his eyes glowing red.

The ceiling of the dungeon cracked and something fell out of it.

"Thooooooooom!"

The boss of the 1 level dungeon is a huge globin as it crashed onto the dungeon floor and stood up to its full height.

Ryll can see this huge globin is around 4 story tall and wielding a club that is 1 story tall not to mention it is wearing armor.

"Roaaaaaaaaaaar!"

The globin boss gave out a deafing roar as it charged towards Ryll every step the globin boss took caused tremors.

The Globin boss swung down it's club on Ryll in a vertical manner.

Ryll grabbed the end of the club with his bare hands.

"Krooooommmmm!"

Ryll threw the 1 story sized club easily.

"Fooossssh!"

Freezing temperatures enveloped the globin boss at it froze solid instantly.

"Crissssk!"

Ryll gave the frozen boss a light kick and it shattered like porcelain.

The door to the 2nd level of the dungeon opened as a flight of stairs descended down is revealed.

2nd level of the dungeon

Ryll walked in scanning the dungeon with his senses and to his surprise he saw a half man half horse being in front of him wielding a normal metal axe according to his senses.

The centaurs gallop towards Ryll axe ready to slice Ryll head off in one cut.

"Clang!"

The axe of the centaur hit Ryll body but did no damage.

"Thooooooooom!"

Ryll gave the centaur a light tap by kryptonian standards and the centaur went flying across the dungeon crashing against the walls of the dungeon.

The centaur looked at Ryll and chanted something to the centaur axe.

Runes begin to glow on on the centaur axe.

Ryll tried to scan it but his vision turns up blurry.

"The axe is definitely not lead why can't I see through it?"Ryll thought to himself.