Celebration and history

Eacloron (Landor region)

City of Lan

"Technically we did nothing.It is the work of Ryll and Eeila that destroyed the gangs."Clet said

"Let's not talk about who did more okay.Tonight let's just enjoy the food and drinks."Velor said

"Agreed.Let's enjoy the food and drinks."Julia added

"Ryll what is your armor made off?It looks weak but it seems to be extremely durable I have never seen it torn before."Julia commented

"This is a kryptonian skin suit. Extremely durable.Grown from a kryptonian crystal."Ryll replied

"So you're a kryptonian?Never heard of kryptonians before."Julia said

"So you are not a human but a kryptonian?"Velor said

"Yes I am a kryptonian."Ryll replied

"Hey Ryll I want to challenge you to a drinking contest."Velor challenged Ryll.

"I am not familiar to a drinking game."Ryll replied

"Ok the rules are simple.Last man standing wins."Velor said

"I see."Ryll beginning to understand the concept of the game.

Several barrels of wine are brought over.

A crowd soon forms around Ryll and Velor.

Mugs filled with wine are handed over to Ryll and Velor.

"Tonight we are going to have a special battle between the two heroes summoned by Eacloron!A drinking game!The rules are simple.Last man standing wins."Celt announced

"DRINK, DRINK, DRINK!"The crowd chanted

Velor downs mug after mug of wine and Ryll does the same.

Velor after downing his 40 mug of wine begins to feel the effects of alcohol.

Ryll downing the same of amount of wine as Velor did not even feel anything.

"Is Ryll a monster or something! You are surely something!"Daria is shocked that Ryll is not even affected by the wine.

"Ryll....hick..........hick.....hick.....are you floating?"Velor looked at Ryll.

"I am not floating.You are intoxicated by alcohol."Ryll scanned Velor body to see if he is okay.

"How....are...you......even.....not......hick.... affected.....by..... wine."Velor collapse on the pavement knocked out by alcohol.

"Well game over."Ryll replied

"Damn son.I don't know you got such a high tolerance."Clet smacked Ryll head.

"Lily and Daria help me carry Velor.We need to find a hotel for him to sleep, not on the streets."Jamie begins to lift the drunk Velor.

Lily and Daria begins to aid Jamie.

Lily, Daria and Jamie carries the drunk Velor to a hotel to allow him to sleep in.

Everyone enjoyed the feasts as they ate to their hearts content and not before long it is time to get some sleep for the next day.

"Ryll I want to thank you for sparing the army.You could have easily slaughtered them all when you have a pretty good reason to but you didn't I want to thank you for that."Julia thanks Ryll for sparing the Eacloron military before retiring for the night.

"Ryll and Eeila.I would like to thank you for helping me to investigate dungeons and get rid of the gangs in the region."Clet thanked Ryll and Eeila actions for making the region a more secure place.